Four point Three.

[The description of this forum has been redacted to preserve player sanity. It may or may not involve Pandaren.]

Moderator: Guild Officer

Bricu

Re: Four point Three.

Postby Bricu » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:20 pm

TIME CAN BE REWRITTEN.

wait, wrong genre.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Shaila

Postby Shaila » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:43 am

TIME CAN BE eh whatever.

I'd feel a little better about this if WoW's time travel seemed to have any rules whatsoever.

But then I guess if it did this wouldn't be happening.

I'm beginning to understand why they declared everything from the rpg books non cannon. If they actually gave their world substance they'd be more restricted in what they could do because they'd need to be *gasp* consistent! Better to keep it shallow as a kiddy pool!

Gryphonheart

Postby Gryphonheart » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Zarhym posted the following on Twitter:

Zarhym wrote:#WoW Well of Eternity looks great. Designers worked at length with Creative Dev to ensure the dungeon fits existing lore. More shots soon.

So Blizzard is at least trying to ensure lore consistency.
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done

Kuoshiro

Postby Kuoshiro » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:19 pm

...yeah, okay. At least they're trying - if Blizzard at least acknowledges this or TELLS us 'yeah just go with it man' like with Mount Hyjal? I'll be a lot better off.

Thanks for that link, Gryph. That makes me feel better.

Beltar

Postby Beltar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:26 am

Threnn wrote:
Tarq wrote:wait what

Archbishop Benedictus: Archbishop Benedictus is the revered leader of the Church of the Holy Light. For years, his wise guidance has been instrumental in seeing humanity through bleak times. Yet beneath his apparent benevolence lies the shocking truth that Benedictus has pledged himself to the eradication of all life on Azeroth through the agency of his dark master... Deathwing.

BRICU WUZ RITE

And Noxilite was TOTALLY JUSTIFIED all those years ago:

I totally don't feel guilty about stomping that old man's ass anymore.

Wow, I guess that was the last time my feral4lyfe wife ever gave a shit about her mana, too.

BTW, I'm about the biggest Thrall jockrider there is? And I'M sick of his Zugzug Sue green ass at this point. Enough, Blizzard. Please. I much preferred young still-finding-himself Thrall to Superthrall.

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:07 pm

I think that was the last time my husband (gutsrot) did anything with us.

Aside from showing up places on Picklewisp so we could kill him.

Return to “Spoilers”