Changing Mains in 3.3

[The description of this forum has been redacted to preserve player sanity. It may or may not involve Pandaren.]

Moderator: Guild Officer

Threnn
Site Admin

Changing Mains in 3.3

Postby Threnn » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Guys, I've been thinking long and hard about this for the last five minutes, and I want to officially announce that as of 3.3, I will be changing my raid main. See, there's so much lore in Icecrown Citadel coming up, and as much story is there for Threnn, I really think that, at least while we're conquering the citadel, I need to let someone else shine. And since I'm going to need to get her to 80 and geared between now and then, she will likely become my RP main as well.

Therefore, I'll be spending all of my time for the forseeable future levelling and gearing one Sapphyre Serenity Moonflower ap Danwyrith, Death Knight.

It's going to be up to Sapphy to save Arthas, you see, and redeem his soul. She will also free Uther and the other souls trapped in Frostmourne when her hands close upon its hilt and the sword shatters beneath the strength of her love.

Also, there's this horse, you see, who will in all likelihood be riderless. That's really what sealed the deal for me. Invincible will pine away without his grand prince, and I really think Sapphyre is the person who can keep the noble steed from falling into utter despair without his master. In time, he'll be able to hold his head high and proud again, and I think I'm going to make an RSP for him so that his wings will turn from black leathery things to shining white feathery ones. I mean, seriously, who ever heard of a pegasus with bat wings? WTF, Metzen, wtf?

Anyway, just a heads up on that. Also, I'm thinking it's doubtful that I'd switch back to Threnn for Cataclysm, seeing as Deathwing is Sapphyre's great-uncle (being Uncle Nefarion's father), and she's going to want to have some very strong words with him about what he's done to the world.

Rashona

Re: Changing Mains in 3.3

Postby Rashona » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:30 pm

*sighs, begins work on Thrall/Sylvanas pr0n as originally promised threatened*

*works up outline for Staghelm/Treebeard cross-dimensional slash if necessary*

Back, ye foul Sue-beast!

Shad

Postby Shad » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Threnn, I just want you to know. I keep the Rose application you submitted stickied in our recruitment thread. Every once in a while I go and read it, and get the biggest giggle in the world.

Harts for you are so many.
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune

Delion

Postby Delion » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Omigawsh I hope Sapphy and Delion can be friends when he's a worgen vampyre. Oh! They can totally lust after eachother but never tell eachother it'll be so angsty and deep!
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY

Threnn
Site Admin

Postby Threnn » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:21 am

Delion wrote:Omigawsh I hope Sapphy and Delion can be friends when he's a worgen vampyre. Oh! They can totally lust after eachother but never tell eachother it'll be so angsty and deep!

Invincible and Wallace. BEST OF FRIENDS.

Tarq

Postby Tarq » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:44 am

Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow

Arrens

Postby Arrens » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:45 pm

If ever there was a day I needed a good laugh, today is it. Thanks.

Return to “Spoilers”