The Fall of the Lich King

Where were you when Arthas fell?

Moderator: Guild Officer

Denne

Re: The Fall of the Lich King

Postby Denne » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:45 pm

(( Denne would be assaulting the vampire wing when groups split off. Seeing as Tarquin is headed that way, she'd most likely have fallen in with them, probably part of that squad he formed ahead of time. Once that part is done, she'd stay in position there unless it were to become clear that immediate aid were needed elsewhere, especially if people she personally knows are involved. She'd also be looking for things to pocket, particularly antiquities (It belongs in a museum!) and shinies (It belongs in mah coinpurse!) in that order. She'd also be on the lookout for sources of knowledge, but she's not so foolish to attempt to examine any of it herself in favor of presenting it to the Ironforge libraries. ))

Lansiron

Postby Lansiron » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:51 am

Tarq wrote:((Tarq made a deal some time back involving the termination of certain blood elves, and he hasn't forgotten it. He'll be putting a hit squad together to sort out the San'Layn.))

Hey Tarq, if you plan on writing about this: would it be cool if Norvallen were in on that action? She had a minor score to settle with Keleseth, and as such would be extremely eager to help out.

(bonus for family bonding time)

Shaurria

Postby Shaurria » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:28 pm

((Pitch had an Idea, and now will likely be flying up around the walls, divebombing things in his bird form. Look out for falling ghouls and gargoyles. Lark may be with him, taking potshots from gryphon-back. Haven't decided for sure with her yet.))
Will you carry me down the aisle that final day
With your tears and cold hands shaking from the weight
When you lower me down beneath that sky of gray
Let the rain fall down and wash away your pain

Illithias

Postby Illithias » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:59 pm

[[ Following up on the idea I mentioned earlier; I've been plotting with Bricu, and scheming with Tiforis. If you character is a psychotic ne'er-do-well who would be ferociously keen to fight away from the front-lines in a irregular psychological-warfare deathsquad, watch this space. Illi has plans. ]]
I am become Illithias, Destroyer of Worlds.

Grendrak

Postby Grendrak » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 pm

((If I can throw my 2 coppers in here. Gren would be with the healing battle contingent helping keep people fighting while they are being chewed on by skeletons and such. Melryn would either be huntering it up somewhere in Icecrown working as a team with Wildfyre, or more on the front wearing plate and a shield holding down the fort (so to speak) ))

Kuoshiro

Postby Kuoshiro » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm

((Galvan/Evil Loche will probably be right next to Tarquin by his request throughout most of the raid on the vamp halls. Whether it's to help him out with his job or wait for the perfect, opportune time to finish him off, it's hard to say.))

Return to “The Fall of the Lich King”