The Fall of the Lich King

Where were you when Arthas fell?

Moderator: Guild Officer

Illithias

Re: The Fall of the Lich King

Postby Illithias » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:13 pm

[[ If that's the case then, if Illi gets called in, I can see her working as a solo/small-group guerrilla-style vanguard skirmisher. Clearing difficult concentrations for those coming up en masse behind.

If anyone would like to collaborate on this in this vein, I'd love to. ]]
I am become Illithias, Destroyer of Worlds.

Tiforis

Postby Tiforis » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:17 pm

((Tif is torn between working on the Skybreaker for an extended period of time or working to shut down Putricide's laboratory.
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.

Yva

Postby Yva » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:38 am

((Yva will be in putricide's laboratory with Annalea, doing . . amazing things.))
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Dravir

Postby Dravir » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:56 am

((Dravir would be somewhere in the Twilight Series wing, kicking sparklevampires in the teef.))
Avers: My God, the Anals o Darrowshire is a pain in the ass when you have four chicks who need it.

Lansiron

Postby Lansiron » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:40 am

Yva wrote:((Yva will be in putricide's laboratory with Annalea, doing . . amazing things.))

((Please write about this.

Also that reminds me; immediately following the fall, Norvallen will be taking the time to collect as much salvage as possible (using ghoulish underlings for the manual labor) from the remains of Festergut, Rotface, Marrowgar, and Sindragosa, and possibly other stuff from Putricide's lab that the above ladies aren't using. Unless Shaila and/or Chelody and/or the Argent Crusade find some way to thoroughly convince her not to. But I mean, seriously...waste not, right?

Also, Prince Keleseth's body. To have stuffed and mounted and placed in a fearsome grizzly-bear pose next to a comfortable reading chair in the corner of Acherus' rec room.))

Israia

Postby Israia » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:56 am

(( Callie and Roullette will both be with the Riders- Callie specifically staying particularly close to Yva and Jak, for protection from what might kill her, and scared as she can be all the while. Plenty a yelp will accompany her.

Roullette will be staying close to Bricu and Threnn primarily, but instead of hiding behind them like Callie, she'll likely be looking out for them almost specifically. She's a good fighter, but a little 'proper' for fighting undead, so imagine skilled but not quite as useful as she could be. Likely will make a lot of mistakes from both that and having never fought around these people before the end of it all.

Still trying to figure out what Israia might do. Depending on things, she's always liked Illithias. ))

Beltar

Postby Beltar » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 am

((I have not figured out about Beltar yet. He isn't going to be anywhere near Icecrown Citadel, unfortunately, because I don't get to raid with him--he's been up through Saurfang one time and that's the only trip he's ever made into ICC--and I won't claim involvement if I'm not actually there for it. So he probably won't be involved with this at all except for possible pangs of jealousy.))

Threnn
Site Admin

Postby Threnn » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:30 am

Beltar wrote:((I have not figured out about Beltar yet. He isn't going to be anywhere near Icecrown Citadel, unfortunately, because I don't get to raid with him--he's been up through Saurfang one time and that's the only trip he's ever made into ICC--and I won't claim involvement if I'm not actually there for it. So he probably won't be involved with this at all except for possible pangs of jealousy.))

Beltar can absolutely be there, in whatever role you'd like him to be. That's the point of this part of the forum -- anyone who wants to be there, can, whether they've seen ICC or not. We're spread across different characters and different raids. There's no canon Arthas kill in-game. So if you want the surly dwarf to be there, write him up!

Yva

Postby Yva » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 am

Lansiron wrote:
Yva wrote:((Yva will be in putricide's laboratory with Annalea, doing . . amazing things.))

((Please write about this.))

That was the plan.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

uthas

Postby uthas » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:11 pm

(( Uthas and Bricu are at the center of the fighting, and end up facing the Lich King ))
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a bitch would draw.

Return to “The Fall of the Lich King”