The Fall of the Lich King

Where were you when Arthas fell?

Moderator: Guild Officer

Aelflaed

Re: The Fall of the Lich King

Postby Aelflaed » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Aely is there - she's been there for weeks now, with little/no leave - but I"m not sure what capacity that will be, other than as a healer. She will be there at the final fight, but won't be central to it.
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking

Kost

Postby Kost » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Kost would likely be doing her usual vulture-y thing in Icecrown, hunting, picking and bagging what she finds to be interesting on fallen remains, for later study and research. And helping with the Citadel's central heating issue by gleefully burning everything else. If there was a group to follow, likely she'd be trailing behind it.
Not being able to govern events, I govern myself.

Narokor

Postby Narokor » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:37 pm

(OOC - o' course)

It's most likely that the first thing Naro does upon hearing the final call to Icecrown is head over to his bank in Stormwind, pull out a big sack of gold coins, and then head for the shadier reagent vendors in the city. He then proceeds to buy up every last infernal stone they have, stuffing them all into a bigger bag. Lastly, he collects his scythe, rapier, finest cloak, and hops through the nearest convenient portal to Dalaran with Shaatom right behind him.

Upon arriving, I don't see Naro at the front lines this time around...but he'll switch to magical artillery, dropping raging Infernals deep into enemy ranks and onto the architecture to create even bigger holes where needed. Doubtful he'd be part of the final battle, but he would be very interested in Putricide's lab remains and the San'layn corpses.
You didn't ever make metal, buddy.
Metal made you.

Tarq

Postby Tarq » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:05 pm

((Tarq made a deal some time back involving the termination of certain blood elves, and he hasn't forgotten it. He'll be putting a hit squad together to sort out the San'Layn.))
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow

Shaurria

Postby Shaurria » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Yva wrote:
Lansiron wrote:
Yva wrote:((Yva will be in putricide's laboratory with Annalea, doing . . amazing things.))

((Please write about this.))

That was the plan.

\o/

((Sidenote- I won't be doing any kind of write-ups because he's not on this server (yet, maybe someday), but people inside the Citadel may or may not spot a very tall Kal'dorei death knight with light blue hair in the midst of the Ebon Blade ranks. That would be Pitch's "brother-in-law" Barraccus, whom Pitch has talked about several times. >.>))
Will you carry me down the aisle that final day
With your tears and cold hands shaking from the weight
When you lower me down beneath that sky of gray
Let the rain fall down and wash away your pain

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm

((Bricu made a choice. ))
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Takani

Postby Takani » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:13 pm

((Takani would be assisting the healers in helping with the rest of the wounded or defending the grounds from the scourge. Either way Tak will never see the inside of the citadel.

Afterwards he plans to spend a bit more time with his recently acquired other half ;) ))
Last edited by Takani on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laser-Tak, Laser-Tak! Does whatever a laser does!
<3 Fallah

uthas

Postby uthas » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:46 pm

Shaurria wrote:
((Sidenote- I won't be doing any kind of write-ups because he's not on this server (yet, maybe someday), but people inside the Citadel may or may not spot a very tall Kal'dorei death knight with light blue hair in the midst of the Ebon Blade ranks. That would be Pitch's "brother-in-law" Barraccus, whom Pitch has talked about several times. >.>))

He ain't gettin' on no plane.
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a bitch would draw.

Windstar

Postby Windstar » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:34 am

((Windstar has been in Icecrown off and on for several weeks, if not a couple months (hence the lack of playtime lately :P). She won't be actually at the Citidel, but she has been taking care of a number of important guards along the walls and ramparts. Not sure if any actual writing will be accomplished (stupid writer's block), but at least now y'all have an idea of what she's been up to.

Arien is considered too young by her superiors to be in the actual battle, so she has been mostly around the tourney grounds, doing whatever she can to help with training/organizing. When allowed near the Citidel she has been helping the healers. Any free time has usually been spent heading to Grizzly Hills with Alanon for some peace, to 'recharge'.

Shaurria wrote:((Sidenote- I won't be doing any kind of write-ups because he's not on this server (yet, maybe someday), but people inside the Citadel may or may not spot a very tall Kal'dorei death knight with light blue hair in the midst of the Ebon Blade ranks. That would be Pitch's "brother-in-law" Barraccus, whom Pitch has talked about several times. >.>))

Kalenedral's sister Riatha will be there as well, but since she is also not on the server (yet), I'm not gonna be doing anything with her for this either.))
Yesterday is a memory
Tomorrow is a dream
Today is the reality
Make the most of it.

Kyraine

Postby Kyraine » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:08 am

((Kyraine's still hired on with the 7th at the moment, so she'll be up there with them. Probably fighting mostly on the ramparts, or being sent wherever she's ordered. I don't see her as being there for the Arthas fight. My DK Azaar probably will be, or at least close to it, but not Kyr. Neither of them have the first idea of what they'll do when it's over, but I'll figure that out later. 8-) ))
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Return to “The Fall of the Lich King”