On a mission from Gad (aka 'sup Chicagoites!)

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Fingold

On a mission from Gad (aka 'sup Chicagoites!)

Postby Fingold » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:07 am

So!

I'm in Chicago for the weekend, family trip to visit the sis' new digs. I'm sorry I didn't contact you guys (MartyShannon+Dan+??) earlier, but I wasn't sure I was coming till yesterday because of werkz hijinks. Of course, it'd be awesome to buy you guys a beer or three, though to be perfectly honest, I'm not possitive I'll be able to. See, my little baby brother (almost 24) is getting married next April, so my parents have been fairly nostalgic about the whole trip being the last vacation trip for "just the five of us" so I don't know how easy it's gonna be to sneak out and go hang out with friends, but I'll test the waters tomorrow. I'm sure they'd say fine, but I don't want them feeling bad or ignored or whatever, so first I'm gonna make sure it's OK to ditch the loud mexican family.

In any case, any dates/times that would work for you guys best? I'm here till Monday morning, so I suppose Saturday/Sunday night. During the day I'm pretty sure I'll be doing family stuff, I think the easiest time for me to sneak out would be at night.

And of course, in case you guys are way busy or the timing just doesn't work, don't sweat it, it's not like I brought it up early. Bee-tee-dubs, I got my gringo cell phone with me (631)889-1421 for arranging things by phone/txt. I think I got Marty's cell, but I'm almost sure I don't have Dan's.

So, I suggest I either buy you a beer (Goose Island rocks), or that you drink one for me sometime soon at least.
Strategery

Fells

Re: On a mission from Gad (aka 'sup Chicagoites!)

Postby Fells » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 am

OH SURE YOU CAN VISIT THEM ACROSS THE CONTINENT BUT NOOOOOO NOT AUSTIN NOOOOOOO

Shad

Re: On a mission from Gad (aka 'sup Chicagoites!)

Postby Shad » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:59 am

Fells wrote:OH SURE YOU CAN VISIT THEM ACROSS THE CONTINENT BUT NOOOOOO NOT AUSTIN NOOOOOOO

He's visiting family. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CAME TO VISIT YOUR FAMILY UP HERE, HUH WENCH?

<3 Finny. I had family things this weekend myself, else I would have /bothered you.
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune

Return to “General”