Things I want to do in WoW pre-Cata:

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Bellesta

Re: Things I want to do in WoW pre-Cata:

Postby Bellesta » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:33 pm

My last post disappeared, I was lazy in re-posting:

1) I'd like a Heartsmasher for Adel. (It's a heroic mace from TOC that uses the 'many gears stuck together' model. It is the most IC thing ever for her.)
2) I would really like to kill Algalon.
3) I want to see ICC past Putricide. The kingslayer title doesn't really matter to me, I just want to see the fights.
4) To finish leveling my other druids and many alts these days. (wtb cross realm heirlooms)
4a) Most of all, I want to see myself with a capped horde character for the first time since Vanilla. Cata's lore has me a lot more Horde-curious (it's like bi curious but with trolls.)
5) Get 'The Seeker' on Adel.

I'd throw my name in the hat of people who offers help, but currently my account is inactive. After I get into the full swing of school I'll consider saving up the money to re-up.

Kost

Postby Kost » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Fine with helping out wherever I'm needed, though very interested in seeing more of Ulduar (and try to get the token for my shoulder armor - birdie skulls awaaaaaay!), would love the kingslayer title, but like I mentioned before, still working on that already.

Don't think I'd be very useful in any undying runs, I'm very death prone. Night wise, only issues I have are Tuesdays 8 server (ICC 10) and Sundays 6 server (ICC 25) also, if anyone is looking for random runs of MC/ZG/ZA trying to get small groups to tear through for giggles and gear.
Not being able to govern events, I govern myself.

Illithias

Postby Illithias » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:39 am

Me and a few raiders from Phoenix Dawn have been discussing doing an Ulduar run for Drakes and cheevos. Maybe in the next month or two. If this goes ahead, I will definitely let people know.

This is in addition to the legacy raids I'm going to try and organise the week after next.

That being said, that week after next I'm on annual leave. If it's possible and a fairly guaranteed thing, I'd dig a Kingslayer. PD10 is working on Sindra (15% thus far), but being able to hit some heroic modes as we kill her and learn the LK fight would be awesome. Also, seeing the fight in the first place.

And finally; can I respectfully toss my hat into the ring for a WFR guilding? As I said, I'm away from work from the 18th through 26th, so am more able to finangle times being online at American hours.
I am become Illithias, Destroyer of Worlds.

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:04 am

Next week we're going on our substitute honeymoon, so I will be gone from next wednesday till monday. I'd like to:

*See ulduar/get a drake/kill Algalon
*Get Kingslayer
*Finish Tier2 and get Fells her Set as well.
I would also like to:

*Make Arrens Weep. Who else is with me on making him weep?
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Arrens

Postby Arrens » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:22 am

Bricu wrote:Next week we're going on our substitute honeymoon, so I will be gone from next wednesday till monday. I'd like to:

*See ulduar/get a drake/kill Algalon
*Get Kingslayer
*Finish Tier2 and get Fells her Set as well.
I would also like to:

*Make Arrens Weep. Who else is with me on making him weep?

When people ask me "Hey, Arrens? Why haven't you been around much lately?", my answer to them remains constant: Because Bricu's still around.

Edit: Also, I haven't signed up for anything specific because I don't really give a hoot about any raid like titles (except maybe Ashen Verdict rep). That said, if a DPS spot is open, there's enough people around here that can reach me on my cell if I'm not in-game. Husband/Daddy duties permitting, I can hop in and add an assist when/where needed.

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:33 am

Arrens wrote:\
When people ask me "Hey, Arrens? Why haven't you been around much lately?", my answer to them remains constant: Because Bricu's still around.

Fellow Riders--

You're welcome.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Yva

PLEEEEASE

Postby Yva » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 am

Check the individual threads to see if you're rostered on stuff. If you said you'd like to see it, I'm wedging you in where I can.

Thanks folks!
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Yva

Postby Yva » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:43 am

Jolstraer wrote:Tank available for Ulduar/Kingslayer stuffs.

Jols, I'm gonna get you in on an Ulduar run to get you some more gear so you can get triumph badges at the very least. They'll get you tier 9 tanking stuff, which would put you in a good place to do at least the beginning wings in ICC.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Threnn
Site Admin

Postby Threnn » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 am

My only real aim is to help get Marty the gorram Kingslayer title, which means I wouldn't mind having it on Threnn, myself.

I don't have any real goals -- most of the titles I'd want come from holiday events (fuck you, pvp requirements for Matron). But I can be around to help people get the things they're after.

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:06 am

I am good for anything that doesn't happen on thursdays or Fridays, for obvious reasons.

Return to “General”