Things I want to do in WoW pre-Cata:

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Yva

Re: Things I want to do in WoW pre-Cata:

Post by Yva »

Chelody wrote:All of these sound so good. I'm just... not sure I'm good enough on Chel to help out with any of that. But if you need a retarded healer, you have my branches for days that aren't sunday and sat.

Chel, can you be a little more specific on what you'd like to see? Trying to get a master list together.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
Jolstraer

Post by Jolstraer »

Oh, btw, wouldn't mind seeing ToC 10 all the way through (if anyone's game). I only got up to the twin worms before Brody, but if I remember the attempt right I had to tank both of them at the same time. That was fun.
"I left my home where the dead never rose
But the streets of gold i've yet to find
And at the end of the day all you can do is pray
Without hope well you might as well be blind, yeah be blind
Tomorrow comes a day too soon"
Chelody

Post by Chelody »

Uh, lets see... The Ulduar drakes, Alganon, Ruby sanctum, cenarion rep would also be good. ...What a freaking wish list. Uh, I doubt you'll be out a healer, but I do offer my services for whatever I can possibly assist on as well. This is an awesome thing you are doing.
I'm not a bitch, I just play one in your life.
Zalbuu

Post by Zalbuu »

Just to be slightly more specific: I'd be in for Kingslayer/RS on Jarderk/Weta/Angladad, Algalon and Ulduar drakes on Jarderk/Angladad, PvP on Buu/Ilu/Jarderk, ToC on Telravin, and generally available to help on most stuff if I'm around. (Wed, Sat and Sun are pretty much out for me.)
Fuck Force Unleashed on the Wii.
Fuck floppy drives.
Itanya_blade

Post by Itanya_blade »

I wouldn't mind doing all of ToC 10 on Tare. I would kill for a shield upgrade
Fells

Post by Fells »

Bricu wrote:*Finish Tier2 and get Fells her Set as well.

Shaurria

Post by Shaurria »

If Pitch helped out with getting Fells her Bloodfang, would she finally forgive him? >.>
Will you carry me down the aisle that final day
With your tears and cold hands shaking from the weight
When you lower me down beneath that sky of gray
Let the rain fall down and wash away your pain
Delion

Post by Delion »

I'd love to get me that Kingslayer.

I'd do anything else to fill up a raid if I'm ever online and not at work. I'm sure I don't have a lot of achievements, but the only thing I have a hankering to do is the Kingslayer.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
Yva

Stuff & Things

Post by Yva »

So, Ulduar didn't go quite as great as we'd hoped tonight, and it did highlight a couple things I'm a little wary of that I want to get out there.

I have absolutely NO ISSUE posting what people are after in this thread and in doing so helping people get groups. But. And it's a big but! I can't go on every one of these runs, and unfortunately I'm not in control of people's skill/gear/etc level so even if I do go, I cannot control if the runs will be successful. I can hope? And at least get us some semblance of balanced group? But there are things out of my control, and to be frank, I don't want to be in control of all of these events for everyone ever.

So what are you saying Yvas?

I'm saying you've got a master list of folks who want shit on page one. Use it and plan runs. Make sure the folks in your raid understand mechanics. I'm gonna be backing off a bit on actually scheduling things because I have you know, a second book to write now and I'm back to work tomorrow. But that doesn't mean things don't need to happen. I will be posting more events, I promise, but it won't be with regularity that I can commit to, so please please please. If you wanna do something? Take that list and approach folks. It's not as hard as it might seem, promise. :)
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
Fells

Post by Fells »

Shaurria wrote:If Pitch helped out with getting Fells her Bloodfang, would she finally forgive him? >.>
I'ma say yes.