Things I want to do in WoW pre-Cata:

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Gryphonheart

Re: Things I want to do in WoW pre-Cata:

Postby Gryphonheart » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Can you please add me to the lists for Ulduar Drakes, Algalon, and ToC? I'd also be up for Ruby Sanctum, Kingslayer, and Russian Style Sarth although I already have the achievements for those—I just like those raids.
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done

Kyraine

Postby Kyraine » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:30 am

Yva, thanks for organizing Ulduar last night. I know it didn't go as well as we wanted, and I'm sorry about that. I still had fun though, maybe I just like driving around and blowing shit up. It's theraputic, sort of. I'm still up for it if people want to go- following a lot more review on my part for the fights (it's been a while, and I had to drop out of the Ulduar raid I'd started with due to work shenanigans and East Coast time fuckery before we got too far in).

I can be added to- Ulduar, Russian style Sarth and a Kel-thuzad kill (champion of the frozen wastes!), ICC (prefer Kyraine, but I do have my better geared retadin), along with just being a warm body if folks need one for another achievement. If that body's needed for Ruby Sanctum, my death knight Azaar isn't ever saved and he's got the gear for either tanks or deeps.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Bellesta

Postby Bellesta » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:48 pm

I should be re-upping soon, though my time will be limited.

Gonna be looking to put together an Algalon with Tif when I'm back, more details soon.

Tiforis

Postby Tiforis » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:25 am

Bellesta wrote:I should be re-upping soon, though my time will be limited.

Gonna be looking to put together an Algalon with Tif when I'm back, more details soon.

The baddie speaks the truth, more deets to come when I'm done with editingshittybands finals.
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.

Return to “General”