Nice Knowing you.

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Takani

Nice Knowing you.

Postby Takani » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:17 am

Hey everyone,

I haven't been on nor have I Rped any since....well I don't know when. I will be happy to say I still play wow just not as often because of school, work, Girlfriend, etc.

So...I regret to say..I will probably be taking a permanent leave of absence from Rping.

I don't have any good Ideas coming from this bottomless pit of a skull that I have and I haven't been keeping in touch with the times nor the events.
I've been trying to get back into playing but It'll probably be Cata before then. I've started a Mage who has a water elemental with an interesting personality but of course you get to level 30 and things just die.

Anyway enough with my rambling. It was nice Rping with all of you and I hope I can get back into it soon....even though I never said a word or did anything but stand there and listen. Sorry for all the times I've confused people and all the things I've done or said to make people angry.

Have a good one, not that I'll be missed much but, if you need me try Takani or Miracia.

Sincerely
Takani
Laser-Tak, Laser-Tak! Does whatever a laser does!
<3 Fallah

Yva

Re: Nice Knowing you.

Postby Yva » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 am

Good luck, Tak. Don't think anyone's playing as much as they used to atm. :)
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Fallah

Postby Fallah » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Awww, I will miss you Fuzzybutt! Does this mean I can have your blog? muah ha ha.

Do think about coming back after Cata hits. I bet lots of us (myself included) will be RP-ing more.

Takani

Postby Takani » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:14 pm

I will try...I'm having brain failure so far in school....Accounting is kicking my ass and my other classes aren't helping.
It will depend on if I want to RP come Cata...I want to try but for the most part none of my idea are really any good and if they are they're usually taken from someone else and I don't want to steal someone's work that they personally did. I've seen that in a lot of my characters lately and for the most part....it's probably the reason I stopped RPing for a while.......

That and my jealousy towards a few other people on the server two of which I can name but won't....
<3 Fallah

Yva

Postby Yva » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Takani wrote:That and my jealousy towards a few other people on the server two of which I can name but won't....

If bringing up said jealousy results in drama, it's best if it stays quiet. I don't think anyone's threshold for bullshit is in a good place.

Regardless, good luck with school, Tak.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Ulthanon

Postby Ulthanon » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:13 am

Yeah. School can be a bitch, so best of luck with that, but please let's leave that jealousy statement where it is and take it no further.
[Fells] says: I LOBE DACNIEBG kiTTLES

Takani

Postby Takani » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:49 pm

I am I don't want any drama started as much as you folks do. I'm not planning on taking it anywhere else other than said statement. Nor will I say anything to anyone who asks I really don't want to start anything between me or anyone else in any of the guilds that I RP with.
<3 Fallah

Return to “General”