The Guild Cheevohs Problem.

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Yva

The Guild Cheevohs Problem.

Postby Yva » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:07 pm

So having vanity alt guilds like, everywhere is great. I have one myself, and it's you know . . . great. and stuff. Four tabs of awesome. But it also means it's you and your 2 friends who play alts not getting guild achievement perks because it'll take you 8 years to get level 1 guild rank when there's three of you.

SO THIS IS MY IDEA.

For TRI/Rider/Friends of Riders who might have characters that intend to play them - and do heroics and stuff on them, what about a non RP guild to just corral our alt character talent? Obviously this is for characters who aren't in the Riders and don't reap those benefits.

Thoughts?
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Israia

Re: The Guild Cheevohs Problem.

Postby Israia » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:01 pm

only if I'm an officer

Ulthanon

Postby Ulthanon » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:21 pm

only if Israia is demoted to busboy
[Fells] says: I LOBE DACNIEBG kiTTLES

Yva

Postby Yva » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:24 pm

There is no officer. Only Zul.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Israia

Postby Israia » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:25 pm

but I am Zul

Grendrak

Postby Grendrak » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:28 pm

I could offer you my guild. It has a terrible name. but 5 bank tabs and I would welcome any rider alt or friend of ride alt.

Illithias

Postby Illithias » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:31 pm

Similar offer - for people who plan on an Oceanic-type time, I run a guild/raid/channel called Phoenix Dawn. Hit me up if you'd want an alt guilded up.
I am become Illithias, Destroyer of Worlds.

Arrens

Postby Arrens » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:27 am

SWU has a similar issue as there's only about half a dozen of us that one might consider "mains" in the guild. That said, anyone here is welcome to partake in the lunacy of our OOC guild chat, pretend they're not actually in the school (we have a number of folks like that already) and go about our merry way in pretending we know what the fuck we're doing.

It should also be noted that my random gkicking of people has ceased with the introduction of guild rep. Stupid guild rep ruining my fun. *kicks empty tin can in the dirt and trods away*

Yva

Postby Yva » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:18 am

It's less of "Which guild" . . . i mean there's more cowbell, SWU, Rin's guild . . . and more "do people even want to bother".

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:44 am

I moved Tare over to SWU and out of Drifter. Someone dangled a raid in front of my eyes. So I will be pallying Aside a little more at the start. I am hoping that once I get my goblin created and leveling, I will remember how to play a damn warrior.

Return to “General”