Hanging up the hat - Leaving WoW for a while

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Mugrir

Hanging up the hat - Leaving WoW for a while

Postby Mugrir » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Hey all,

Well, I was hoping to come to the guild meeting tonight and say my goodbyes, but unfortunately, my account ran out of all its time at about 10 AM this morning, not 10 PM. Mugrir was going to announce that after having an attempt or two on his life by the Horde thanks to an attack he ran on the Undercity's plague workshops, he's vanishing for a while to throw them off his trail - 'not as young as I used to be', he would say. 'Not able to keep this runnin' an' shootin' up fer much longer'. To those that he trusts, he would eventually confide that he's joining the Earthen Ring in Deepholm, to keep the world pillar up and to hopefully, for a multitude of reasons, find some peace.

Out of game, I'm a bit swamped - teaching college even part time is testing me something fierce, and I just can't trust myself to keep playing an MMO during that time, not to mention the extra 15 bucks in my pocket per month is nice. On another note, I'm working towards hopefully emulating Homrend in becoming an actual published writer, and to do that, I'm paring down on my video games a lot, just don't have the willpower to do both at once it seems. While I'm here in Azeroth, I would like to appreciate it without feeling guilty for one reason or another, be it frustration for not dedicating enough time to running RP events or getting things done in real life.

To those that I have been RPing with and have been enjoying it - thank you, and it was fun while it lasted, I'm sorry personal issues have gotten in the way again on a few levels. Keep up the good fight, and I hope Azeroth and real life keep being fruitful, enjoyable, and always exciting.

-Mugrir

Bricu

Re: Hanging up the hat - Leaving WoW for a while

Postby Bricu » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Good luck on all your projects, Mugs. I'm sorry our schedules have been so out of whack. I'll miss you and your stories.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Return to “General”