Totally IC

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Nykkolaia

Re: Totally IC

Post by Nykkolaia »

::raises hand:: I'm still interested. I should be in position reasonably soon for the new Mia to be there IC-wise, and have been working on my gear to try to get it up to level.

Schedule: I'm available pretty much any time. I have... well... no life. Midnight server is about as late as I can go, though, because I'm on EST and that's 3 AM for me. Otherwise, I'm open to start any time.
"It ain't about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward." ['Rocky Balboa']
Gryphonheart

Post by Gryphonheart »

I'm still in pretty much the same situation as earlier. I'm available pretty much whenever, still working on gearing up and bettering my reputations, as well as practicing with the new tools available. I also now have another group interested in bringing me along as a full-time healer, but to be honest, I'd prefer a more immersive RP group.
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done
Tirith Elohn

Post by Tirith Elohn »

At present, I'm available all around except Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. I hope that doesn't interfere >.>