Transmogrification - Raids, Trading, and other Scheming

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Illithias

Transmogrification - Raids, Trading, and other Scheming

Postby Illithias » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:48 am

With 4.3 around the corner, now's as good of a time as any to start getting those transmog' sets ready. Some people will already have most of what they need, be they one-character players, or obsessive hoarders. Some of us with many alts or perhaps a history of ruthless vendoring may not be so lucky. So I figured we could put a central thread together to work out what we still want, how to get those items, and perhaps show off our sartorial genius. Especially since I imagine there will be people who'll want to organise some raid instance runs to get their shinies.

So use this as a jumping-off point to transmog' set excellence.
I am become Illithias, Destroyer of Worlds.

Illithias

Re: Transmogrification - Raids, Trading, and other Scheming

Postby Illithias » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:54 am

Illithias

Sarcanna

Anasasis

Nathanale

Naliendiel

Shazerade

(two more A-siders to come; Neutrino and Lireth)

Raids:
Illi needs items from Ulduar 25. Sarc needs items from Ulduar; 25 preferentially but also 10. Nathanale needs items from Black Temple, Hyjal Summit and Sunwell Plateau. Naliendiel needs Ulduar 10. Shazerade needs Naxx 10 and ICC 10.

Trade/Drops:
Illi needs a Battered Hilt - this is a BoE quest epic from the ICC 5 man heroics. I can either run the 5 mans with a little support, or purchase the Hilt from the AH. Until I receive one, I would be willing to buy a Hilt off anyone who comes across one and picks it up themselves.

Instances:
Runs that won't require help, but can be done in groups for speed and company; Illi needs Karazhan. Anasasis needs heroic Magister's Terrace. Naliendiel needs Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, and Auchenai Crypts.
Last edited by Illithias on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:58 am

The way I see it, we have a few options to pursue transmog AND guild achievements.

Given that Illi lives in the future (18 hours from St), we need to work with his schedule. Figure we can do a few friday night raids where we get gear (but no achievements) from Ulduar. Illi, got dates in mind?
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Zve

Postby Zve » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:44 pm

So down with this.

Zeve

Got a shopping list that includes Ulduar 10/25 and Naxx. Friday nights usually work for me, and since I never really got much raiding in before Cata, I'm more than a little down with running through the old for other folks mogging and just for seeing the old instances. I think Tempest Keep and Sunwell are the two raids I've still never been in.

Kyraine

Postby Kyraine » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Friday nights usually work for me too. I don't have any Ulduar goals, but I'd love to see that entire place. My DK needs more stuff from ICC, so if one of those runs goes on, I'm down for that too.

Edited for stuff- Heroic shoulders- got hat, want matching blue shoulders. Maybe pants too?
Kyr could probably do Ulduar, I think I know what I want to transmog for her already.

Both warrior and DK can tank or deeps.
Last edited by Kyraine on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Illithias

Postby Illithias » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:26 pm

What I'm trying to achieve with this thread is for there to be somewhere for people to say "For character X, I want to hit instance Y and Z, and also find BoE item A". That means we can use the info to sort out runs, both in the sense that you can look at the list and go "Hey, both person A and person B and person C and I want items from raid φ, I am going to message them to see what we can organise" and also "Hey fellow gamer ♣, I see you want to hit raid ♫, if you come and help me in a run of raid ☺ I will afterwards help you in raid ♫."

Also, personal and guild achievements, RP raiding, and other such collateral benefits are awesome as well. And also the chance to show off your screenshots.

EDIT: Also, for the advancement of the discussion, Friday night server works well for me - that's my Saturday morning/early afternoon. I'm usually around still then for impromptu raids, and that's a good time for me to ensure I'm around for planned runs.

Loreli

Postby Loreli » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:53 pm

I'm after:

- Heroic T7 for Lore (25 man Nax)
- T4 Helm for Arliece (Kara)

Friday's I usually find myself raiding with Noxilite. However, I'm willing to join whatever after raid.
"A little extra DPS never killed anyon... Oh wait."
"Still alive, I see. Clearly you're not trying hard enough."

Shaurria

Postby Shaurria » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:03 pm

I'm game. Rheugan needs his t5, which is Black Temple/SSC I believe?

Also down with helping the other raids with Pitch or Lark. Pitch tanks!
Will you carry me down the aisle that final day
With your tears and cold hands shaking from the weight
When you lower me down beneath that sky of gray
Let the rain fall down and wash away your pain

Illithias

Postby Illithias » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Shaurria wrote:I'm game. Rheugan needs his t5, which is Black Temple/SSC I believe?

The Nordrassil set is T5; SSC and TK. Tier 5 trashmobs can be soloed, tier 5 bosses can be two-manned, and Kael/Vashj can be 3+-manned.

EDIT: Kael also drops the Ashes of A'lar, making it worthwhile to run for people who do not need drops/achievements.

Shad

Postby Shad » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:11 pm

I don't have a firm T-mog plan, but I am so entirely up for Friday old-timey raids because I am a lonely and pathetic human being. Please let me heal you and be on vent with you?
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune

Return to “General”