RP Description Swap

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Safira

Re: RP Description Swap

Postby Safira » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:16 pm

“Wassat? Edour? <looks confused> Oh, you mean Finny! Cutest Paladin named “Fingold” around, that one is! Got that girly long blond hair. If I was a different type of woman, I’d take him to Darnassus, if you know what I mean. <winks and nudges> But he’s also got that beautiful al’Cair girl, y’know, the singer? No Elf could possibly compare with her. <shrugs> Anyway, Finny, he’s not much shorter than I am, a bit of a stick. But don’t let that fool you! I hear he could kick your ass easy! That’s right, y’oughta give him a go. He’s got Human-ish eyes. Blue….green…brown something…. <trails off> All you Humans seem to have the same eyes really. I never really see him in anything other than than clunky plate armor those Paladin types wear. Or maybe I just haven’t noticed. It’s possible! Right then, you can probably find him out in the alley behind one of the local bars, pukin’ his guts out. The man can’t hold his liquor. <shakes head> So unfortunate. Right then, I’ve got a pup and a restless Rogue to get back to, so good luck in findin’ him!”
~Safira Jh’talith to a shady figure near the Stormwind Canals
ImageImageImageImage

Fingold

Postby Fingold » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:29 pm

“Ah, don't worry. She's one of the good ones. What? Of course I'm sure. Don't think I'm any less worried about those bloody Death Knights being embraced by the King all of a sudden than you are. But this one I saw with my own two eyes walking out of the Keep, papers in hand.”

“Do you think I'm a bloody moron? Of course I know it's that very one sitting there. Aye, she's always in full battle gear and covering her face with a cloak, or shadows of some kind. You know how I know it's her? Those damn blue eyes. You better hope she doesn't come asking for a drink, you'll piss on your britches. It's like looking at a bloody undead frozen wight. I thought she was one of the forsaken. You know how elves walk in a very gracious manner? Well, she's the exact opposite.”

“Aye, aye. She's a night elf. I'm sure. Oh -that-? I don't know, these folks are odd. It should be fine, just have one of your girls pass a warm towel over the floor beneath her. That should take care of that layer of frost. You don't want to upset your costumers, aye? It's likely nothing.”

“I'm sure she's a charming person otherwise; stop fretting already, for Light's sake. Her name? Bloody nether, go ask her, you gossip! I've done my part. Alright, alright. I heard one of the guards call her 'Vellishari,' or something like that. I am not sure. Now, where's that bottle of whiskey you promised?”

--Fingold Edour, speaking to James Deacon, Valliance Keep's Inkeeper.
Strategery

uthas

Postby uthas » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:08 pm

"Eh? Safira? Ye mean tha' elfie lass? Mmmmmmmm.....

Wha? Ah, sorry lad, mind wandered a bit. Tends ta do wi' age, ye know? Nar, tha' ain't drool. Wha' wuz it ye were wantin'? Oh yeh, Safira. She's a nice 'nuff lass, I s'pose. Real frien'ly like. Likes ta ware these real low cut trousers, says she kin' move easier in 'em. Makes somewhat move easy, ifn' ye knows what I'm sayin"?! Eh? Eh? Har! But yar, she's a real nice girl. Really givin', ye know? An' sweet tempered. Why jes' the other day she says ta me "Mrrmmph mrrph mummph!" Ain't got much manners though, talking wi' 'er mouf full 'n all. Har!"

~Giorgi Tesconi, when asked to describe Safira to a tax collector
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a bitch would draw.

Safira

Postby Safira » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:04 pm

.....wow Uthas. Just wow. XD
ImageImageImageImage

Fells

Postby Fells » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:24 pm

Hey loves! SO sorry to have these out so late. Things are mildly insane at the moment, but still. <3!

"I done toldja thatcha don' wanna muck with m'folk. Sommat 'em showin' up fer the trial, I ain't even never met afore, but I can promise thatcha wouldn' wanna git on none'a their bad sides. Fer 'xample, ever see the one what's always scowlin' an' lookin' like he's on the edge'a takin' sommat's head off? Tha's a fella name'a Jol. Jolra...well Jol works. He's a Northman, an' less'n I miss m'guess, he ain't the sort t'be partic'lar careful 'bout makin' all sure that he's beatin' down the right fella when the time comes fer a piece'a violence. He's the one that looks a threat - y'can pick him out by that long fall'a hair, an' the way his jaw sets all stubborn-like. The eyepatch might be kinda a giveaway, too.

Not that us Riders're anythin' but a sweet group'a folk, 'course."

- Fells Drachmas, to Unresponsive Guard #21

Fells

Postby Fells » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:39 pm

"D-Dad? I w-was hoping to s-send Fells something, a-and y-you were busy, s-so I g-gave it to a R-Rider. Is that okay?

..orryI'msorryI'msorr...

He w-was very, u-um. He was v-very accommodating, Dad! And he d-didn't threaten me in the l-least! I th-think his name was M-Mister Forgebreaker. He w-was kind of gruff, b-but I think that's because he's p-pretty old for a d-dwarf. I d-didn't tell him that! I w-was just exp-plaining! He's th-the one with a b-big gun and k-kind of a s-streaked beard. I th-think I l-learned some new d-dwarvish from him! Wh-What does 'Dun-fel eft golganar' mean?

I'm g-grounded for HOW long?!"

- Avers O'Connaugh, on a brief encounter with Beltar Forgebreaker.

Return to “General”