RP Description Swap

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Delion

Re: RP Description Swap

Postby Delion » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:03 am

"You're looking for a lady, olive skin, longish hair of ebony, peasant vocabulary..? No, I don't think I know the woman you speak of. Oh, wait, you don't mean Fells do you? Fells Drachmas? Oh -goodness-, well there's your mistake, she's not a lady in the least! Well, apparently so by title, but she couldn't even spell the word. And I do mean that literally - I think she can write her own name now, whether its legible or not is another matter. I believe her hair may be shorter now, as well.

Where to find her? Start looking down, she's half my height. She's a little plain. She'd look prettier if she ever wore something more flattering than linens and leathers, but I think the sight of her in a dress all dolled up and rouged would be the death of me, I'd not be able to breathe. She's far more- well I hate to say it, but she looks more like a little boy. No curves to speak of, no common intelligence, knowledge or culture, letalone simple logic. She'll swear black and blue that she didn't steal away with your finest hairpin even though she's using it as a toothpick at the time.

No, you're not likely to find her at all. Sneaky thing, quick and nimble. Like a weasel. You can put those cuffs away, she's already in jail. If you caught her at all she'd somehow manage to squirm out of your grasp, anyway. Goodness, her poor husband having to deal with all this, and him being such a sweet man too. *sigh* Perhaps if she wasn't so stubborn and pigheaded she wouldn't be in this mess. She's like a mule. A tiny mule with weaselly qualities.

Whatever did she do this time, anyway?"

-Delion Oreweave to Officer Jaxon
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY

Jolstraer

Postby Jolstraer » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:15 am

"Bellesta? Ye wan' knae 'bout Bellesta? Why, ye lookin' tae en' yer days? C'mere. Lemme tell ye som'in'.

She buil' like ah bear. Naw, ah'm serious. Wunna 'em elf folk from tha othah cont'nent. Goes all shiftah an' shite, and bam -- bear. But yer ah youngin', yer prollah used tae 'at b'now. When she ain' all shiftah an' shite, she maight oughta look like she oughta be. All scarred up an' all, like she's rolled aroun' in glass fer weeks straight. An' she's got...bits o'shite in 'er hair. Looks like ah...'ell, ah'unno wot. Feathahs an' bone bits an' rocks an' shite. Ah wil' woman, an' nae tha kin' ye fin' down at tha Saltah Sailor.

Ah thank ah 'eard she follers sum'in othah'n Elune - ye knae, th' elf goddess? - annaway. Nae, she follers 'is...'ell, ah dunno wot tae call 'im. Oyeh. Omen. Bugger all, 'at. All 'bout packs an' eatin' people; crazah barbarsim shite. Ah mean, eatin' people? Whurr's 'at git fun? Livestock's differen' - ah don' side wit' 'em poofs 'at don' eat meat - but eatin' folks is...well...ah mean, 'er *folks*.

She seems purdah self-relian', tho'. Ah ain' knae much more'n 'en wot she looks like, reallah - but ye wouldna be askin' ma if'n ye knew 'oo ye were lookin' fer. Thurr's som'in 'bout 'er tho', reallah kin'a freaks tha shite outta mah."

- Jolstraer Taborwynn, as overheard at the Pig and Whistle, Stormwind
"I left my home where the dead never rose
But the streets of gold i've yet to find
And at the end of the day all you can do is pray
Without hope well you might as well be blind, yeah be blind
Tomorrow comes a day too soon"

Tirith Elohn

Postby Tirith Elohn » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:13 pm

Lansiron Aseran, eh? I've worked with him once or twice. Interesting fellow; he's an old soldier, which is a telling thing. Soldiers die easy, and old folks die easy, but old soldiers are a bitch and a half to put down. Yeah, he doesn't look old, but I think he's got some elf in him. The ears were a hint. That isn't how I really know he's old, though.

You'll likely never see someone who moves quite like him. He's Farstrider-trained, and there are few enough of those still breathing, but that's hardly the end of it. There's a trend to his strikes that took me quite a while to place, because it's less a technique, really, than a brutal sensibility that seemed at first to be at odds with the precision and grace of elven swordsmanship. It didn't click for me until an operation in Zul'Aman, where he got that nasty hooked longsword from Malacrass' cache. He thinks like a troll. He takes the shot he's given, and he knows the value of a dramatic and gory flesh wound as well as a killing slice.

Believe me, you do not want to dance with that one. You were never good enough. Only way to deal with a man like Aseran, the way I see it, is to keep him well beyond arms' reach. Sure, he'll pull two or three tricks - it would be insulting to expect otherwise - but the alternative is a quick and messy death. You would have to duck in, poison him with a touch, and then run like hell. That takes precision that you never had. A true prodigy might disarm him, or match him move-for-move... I might have tried that, once, but my appetite for chancy battles has been waning lately. No, even if you'd found Lansiron, your position would be the same.

-Tirith Elohn, to A Rapidly Cooling Anonymous Corpse.

Ulthanon

Postby Ulthanon » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:13 pm

"Gods be good, keep your voice down! The Boss might overhear you.

...Yeah, I know of the man you're lookin' for. Who doesn't? Uthas Wordweaver, the Plaguefather... anybody who's anybody knows the name. I'd say he had a silver tongue but I don't think that really does him justice. Platinum, maybe. Used to preach the call of peace across the length and breadth of Azeroth, to Alliance and Horde. Peace, to unite against the Lich King... 'peace at any price', he said. Sounds great, right? Well, that man's call for peace killed more people than there are stars in the sky, kid. Turned out he was spreadin' a plague of undeath to unite the mortal races under the banner of the restless afterlife. Guess he figured there would only be peace if everyone were dead together. Now, obviously, you an' I ain't dead; they managed to stop him and he ran with the rest of his goons up north. Think he had some fleet of ships that he was plannin' on taking... the Absolution, I think they were called? Never was to clear on that. But I do know his people called themselves the Unblinking Eye... and that they're still around. I ran into a host of them up in the Storm Peakes a few weeks back. Death Knights.

I'm not the guy to be askin' about this, but I know enough to tell ya that this guy was probably one of the most dangerous men we've dealt with yet. Now get the hell out of here, and whatever you do, don't ask Ap Danwyrith about 'im."

-Ulthanon Kaidos on Uthas Wordweaver
[Fells] says: I LOBE DACNIEBG kiTTLES

Beltar

Postby Beltar » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:10 pm

"Aright. Aleros, y'say. Aye, I know him, a little bit. Ain't a Rider, might as well be though. Kal'dorei druid, damn good'un. Knows 'is way 'round th' Emerald Dream like few other, t'believe th'tales.

"Lad's got my respect. See, 'e's seen stuff th' likes o'me ain't never gonna see--and kilt it. Made Kael'thas cry fer his mama an' kicked Illidan in th'nuts, fer starters, an' mebbe more'n'that. But y'know how I know that Aleros's th'bravest night elf in all Azeroth? He shares a house an'a bed w'Seylon Jh'Talith. That takes guts, right there.

Also, I hear 'e's 'bout as good a cook as a druid. S'posedly, lad makes some damn good waffles."

--Beltar Forgebreaker, drunk in the Pig, on Aleros.

Lansiron

Postby Lansiron » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:31 am

"Phileas? Ain't that the redhead lad, came from Lordaeron? That one'll stay a brilliant sodding terror long as he keeps his name outta the dead-book. Got the good sense to not be afraid of gettin' his hands dirty, and that woman he's always with, Ael-something, just encourages him."

--Lansiron Aseran, on kids these days.

Chelody

Postby Chelody » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:01 pm

"Tirith... Tirith... umn- isn't he one of the Wildfire Riders? Ah- right! Black hair, quiet, he seems very polite! I umn... of course I can only say this because we've never really talked. He was human height and had human ears. I think he was wearing a robe so maybe he is a Warlock? Of course I am not saying anyone who wears a robe is a warlock! ...Or that there is anything wrong with warlocks! Many people wear robes. Priests, mages, druids. I do not think humans can be druids however so that is right out.

Lets see...*Trails off into her own thoughts* Oh- well maybe it would be better if you just went to the pig and whistle and asked around? Maybe he hasn't gone up North yet. Oh! He speaks common I could understand, so can't be -from- the North! - sorry I could not be of more help. But if I hear anything I'll let you know!"
I'm not a bitch, I just play one in your life.

Ceil

Postby Ceil » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:53 am

Bump? There's a couple of these still not done!

Elestera

Postby Elestera » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:47 pm

I would like to take a moment to say that whoever has Ele/Velli's can poke me as subtly or un-subtle like as they wish for RPs if they don't know the character well.

Delion

Postby Delion » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:46 am

If anyone has yet to do their description, please post one soon! You've had a little while. No one is expecting anything super brilliant, and as you can see, people have posted descriptions where they don't know the character at all. You put your names up, you knew this was gonna happen!
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY

Return to “General”