Star Wars

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

User avatar
Itanya_blade
Posts: 638
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:08 pm

Star Wars

Postby Itanya_blade » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:16 am

Noxilite has been formed on Lord Adraas an East Coast RP server. We are planning on creating a Republic guild as well.

Poke Ghaar or I if you are interested in hooking up with us

Gharr
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Star Wars

Postby Gharr » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:30 am

And I'm beaten to the announcement :)

Gharr
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Star Wars

Postby Gharr » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:12 am

And soon will be a republic guild: Coruscant Trade Company headed up by none other than Arrens of Stormwind University.

I've chatted with Arrens briefly and there will be open membership between the two guilds as we get our feet off the ground.

User avatar
Arrens
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Star Wars

Postby Arrens » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:16 am

Yes, rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. Sorry, Bricu.

Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Star Wars

Postby Bricu » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:36 am

Arrens wrote:Yes, rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. Sorry, Bricu.


I never wanted your demise. I wanted your complete and total humiliation.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image

User avatar
Arrens
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Star Wars

Postby Arrens » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:38 am

Bricu wrote:
Arrens wrote:Yes, rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. Sorry, Bricu.


I never wanted your demise. I wanted your complete and total humiliation.


Go ahead and want in one hand and shit in the other. Let me know which one fills up first, amigo.

User avatar
Itanya_blade
Posts: 638
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:08 pm

Re: Star Wars

Postby Itanya_blade » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:09 am

Well you two take your bromance back to twitter where it belongs?

Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Star Wars

Postby Bricu » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:11 am

Arrens wrote:
Bricu wrote:
Arrens wrote:Yes, rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. Sorry, Bricu.


I never wanted your demise. I wanted your complete and total humiliation.


Go ahead and want in one hand and shit in the other. Let me know which one fills up first, amigo.


Shit in my hand? Please, what do you think I am, a Navy Man from Ohio?
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image

Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Star Wars

Postby Bricu » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:12 am

Itanya_blade wrote:Well you two take your bromance back to twitter where it belongs?


Our bromance goes where the music, and the threads ,take us. Currently, I think it's taking us to the shitter.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image

Gharr
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Star Wars

Postby Gharr » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:36 pm

In an attempt to swing this back towards SW:TOR ;)

If you join the server Lord Adraas
you can add me on
Gharr - Empire
Rak - Republic


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests