Glory of the Icecrown Raider: Two Achievements Left

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Bricu

Glory of the Icecrown Raider: Two Achievements Left

Postby Bricu » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Hokay.

So we have achievements left to finish up this raid: All You Can Eat and Been Waiting a Long time for this. Nether achievement needs to be on heroic.
The roster so far is:

1) Pitch
2) Zeve
3) Shad
4) Daug
5) Threnn
6) Bricu
7) Serguis
8) Duugvilder
9) Lore

When can you guys make it? We have room for ONE MORE Rider. Sorry, it has to be a rider, otherwise we dont' get the guild achievement.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Kyraine

Re: Glory of the Icecrown Raider: Two Achievements Left

Postby Kyraine » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Preferably before Monday. Shitty hotel internets Mon-Fri next week, which if it's like last year, will randomly D/C me from warcraft. But I am off all day Sunday, and can do server time after 12pm on Sunday. Evenings, except for Thursday, are also good after 2:30 server.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Illithias

Postby Illithias » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:16 am

These are the two left from the raid we did we a few months back? If so they're the two I need. I'm on leave for another week - next weekend server would be PERFECT for me, as I have a very good friend in town for the next three days. If it can be a day I can make, I'm putting my hand up for tenth.
I am become Illithias, Destroyer of Worlds.

Threnn
Site Admin

Postby Threnn » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:24 am

New raid, Illi. The old ID had expired. We started a fresh instance last night, so all that's left in that one is Arthas.

We need to do at least one more full run as well -- Pitch still needs...two achievements from earlier on in the instance, I think: Boned and the other half of Once Bitten, Twice Shy.

I'm generally free. Thursday and Saturday nights are out, but other than that, just give me a yell.

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:15 am

Illithias wrote:These are the two left from the raid we did we a few months back? If so they're the two I need. I'm on leave for another week - next weekend server would be PERFECT for me, as I have a very good friend in town for the next three days. If it can be a day I can make, I'm putting my hand up for tenth.

Are we talking Server time or Future Time?
Tuesday, the 10th, is typically an RP night. I am hesitant to schedule anything at the same time as RP night.
--

Illithias

Postby Illithias » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Bricu wrote:
Illithias wrote:These are the two left from the raid we did we a few months back? If so they're the two I need. I'm on leave for another week - next weekend server would be PERFECT for me, as I have a very good friend in town for the next three days. If it can be a day I can make, I'm putting my hand up for tenth.

Tuesday, the 10th, is typically an RP night. I am hesitant to schedule anything at the same time as RP night.

Saturday/Sunday servertime. Which would be my Sunday and Monday, and thusly days off. I misunderstood the achievements, so while I'd dig coming along, it wouldn't quite 'round out my Frostwyrm or Heroic meta achievement, so if there is someone who would score a wyrm from this, take them.

Alternatively, if you gank Arthas quickly, you could all take Illi to Uld25 for tragsmog gear.
I am become Illithias, Destroyer of Worlds.

Shaurria

Postby Shaurria » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Threnn wrote: Pitch still needs...two achievements from earlier on in the instance, I think: Boned and the other half of Once Bitten, Twice Shy.

Pitch has Boned, he needs the Orb Whisperer one. The rest is correct.

The only days that would not work for me is Thursday and Sunday. Thursday is Lark's raid night, and Sundays I normally can't get online before 8pm server. Otherwise, I get off work at 3:30 ST and can be online shortly after.
Will you carry me down the aisle that final day
With your tears and cold hands shaking from the weight
When you lower me down beneath that sky of gray
Let the rain fall down and wash away your pain

Duugvilder

Postby Duugvilder » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Thursdays and Saturdays are the only days that you'll be with my special brand of bathwater, cauldrons, and Gnomish class.

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Illithias wrote:
Bricu wrote:

Saturday/Sunday servertime. Which would be my Sunday and Monday, and thusly days off. I misunderstood the achievements, so while I'd dig coming along, it wouldn't quite 'round out my Frostwyrm or Heroic meta achievement, so if there is someone who would score a wyrm from this, take them.

Alternatively, if you gank Arthas quickly, you could all take Illi to Uld25 for tragsmog gear.

I want to start doing a monthly run for gear and achievements. The deets need to be worked out, but this and STARCALLER are going to be our list of things to do
--

Aelflaed

Postby Aelflaed » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:45 am

I'd like to get the Starcaller title for Annorah at some point, so I'll look forward to that getting into the works :)
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking

Return to “General”