Your SI7 Dossier

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Shad

Re: Your SI7 Dossier

Postby Shad » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:32 pm

What about pictures? I can't imagine a dossier file lacking some photographs or artists' renderings.
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Shad wrote:What about pictures? I can't imagine a dossier file lacking some photographs or artists' renderings.

Well that derp is mine form the orginal post. We'll be raiding LAns' deviant art page for pics, and the format will have a series of sketches.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Illithias

Postby Illithias » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Curious as to how much information SI:7 may have on non-humans. For example, how much pre-Third War info they can gather on nelves, or pre-Crash info on draenei.
I am become Illithias, Destroyer of Worlds.

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Illithias wrote:Curious as to how much information SI:7 may have on non-humans. For example, how much pre-Third War info they can gather on nelves, or pre-Crash info on draenei.

here's my take, yours may differ:

I figure that 7 would get access to a lot of records kept by the other races. Some of this would happen just as a cultural exchange. But I can also expect someone like Shaw to collect specific information regarding key figures. As a character levels and has more contact with the world, the more information is gathered. I"d expect there to be a lot of information on "older" races of the alliance.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Return to “General”