Feathermoon FaceBook

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Bricu

Feathermoon FaceBook

Postby Bricu » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:27 am

I put up a poll on the FM facebook page http://www.facebook.com/groups/145281985561566/. If you don't have the Facebook anymore, please post a response here. i you do have the facebook, I'd appreciate it greatly if you posted your response OR added a response and posted it.

Thank you

Bricu.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Gryphonheart

Re: Feathermoon FaceBook

Postby Gryphonheart » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Facebook requires logging in just to see the poll, which means I will probably never know what this is about. :(
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done

Illithias

Postby Illithias » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:14 am

^ this
I am become Illithias, Destroyer of Worlds.

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:10 pm

The poll question is: What is impeding your RP on Feathermoon.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Aelflaed

Postby Aelflaed » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Primarily lack of time. Secondarily lack of muse.

Lack of muse comes as much from lack of time (as well as lack of Arrens, when it comes to Aely) as anything else. Without time, I'm not in the habit or the practice of RP. Given downtime at work, and access to google documents, I should be able to work on things there, but it's hard to get my mind in that space. I probably would do OK in a storyline where I could react to other things, which is one of the reasons I'm looking forward to Mists, but I hate being "that guy" who expects other people to write stories that I just have to play in.
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Lack of organization and motivation has been mine.

I work better when people help, but I'm not always good in letting people know I need help. Worse, my usual RP partner isn't much of a writer (and I am terrible about asking him for time.... Does Fy read this forum? Dunno, might be screwed)

I'd be more than willing to work on gdoc stuff with anyone. I could use the help. I feel like my writing style has gotten worse over the past few years instead of better. Probably from lack of practice.

Kyraine

Postby Kyraine » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Vacation (runs and hides).

But for srs, non-WoW writing projects, a lack of motivation to do anything in game unless there might be RP or PvP involved, work stress (I really need to get out of my current town, among other things), and ending the lease on my current rental before the roof caves in on us and/or the health department condemns the place. Which means starting Thursday when I get home, I will be looking for a new shitty rental to live in, and then moving around the beginning of September. That is unless I find another job first, which seems to be fairly unlikely at the moment.

The lack of organization might be a bit of a problem too. Between RL and trying to organize some in game stuff (the Gilneas plot, which I feel that I've not done nearly enough work on, and for that I apologize), and other in game issues, I'm a bit stretched thin right now. When something has to give, naturally it's the video games that have to be backed off on. And to be honest, when RL stress starts kicking my ass, the first thing I'm inclined to do is get my dog and head off to a park, or hit the bike trails for a bit, and not play video games.

I also need to get serious about writing, so if things are going to the gDoc area, sign me up. Happy to proofread whatever, and also add Kyraine stories into things. If I'm going to ever finish writing the damn book, I need to get better at well, writing.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Return to “General”