What We Need

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Tarq

Re: What We Need

Postby Tarq » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:30 pm

I'm likely going to be selling all Tarq's ore for the first few levels, as engineering isn't exactly an in-demand profession. so if anyone would like to buy some at a discount, lemme know.

Also, enchanters, if you guys have old-world mats left I'll probably be obsessively mongoosing weapon upgrades until something better comes along.
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:30 pm

I'll be mailing Del my cloth after I max out First Aid. I'll be dropping off every other stack of Cobalt in the GB after I make enough gold to pay for trainings, mounts and whatever else.

I need: Enchants and Glyphs. I'll work on JC after I max out Fishing....
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Alishe

Postby Alishe » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:53 pm

As I'm leveling Alchemy, I'd be more than happy to make up whatever people need. Just have to ask that they supply the mats, unless I get a big glutton of stuff. We'll have to see. I'll be working on cooking as well, so any raw uncooked foodstuff would be marvy to have.

Likewise, herbs will be the big thing on my mind. The moar herbs, the better. So I won't be adverse to having herbs tossed my way if someone comes across em and doesn't want or need for something else.
"We're all just dancers on the Devil's Dance Floor." ~ Flogging Molly

Varenna

Postby Varenna » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:48 pm

Renna needs uncut gems (to turn into cut gems, to give to people or toss in the guild bank), and ore (to turn into uncut gems, to turn into cut gems) for generic skill gains in jewelcrafting. More specifically, since I got to 400 skill and learned the patterns for a pair of really ridiculous trinkets, I'd looooove to have the mats for those so I could have them crafted and ready at 75. So far I have:

Titanium Bars - 0/4 (0/8 ore)
Forest Emerald - 1/1
Monarch Topaz - 1/2
Scarlet Rubies - 1/2
Autumn's Glow - 1/1
Last edited by Varenna on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Personal isn't the same as important.

Chrystenise

Postby Chrystenise » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:38 pm

Don't prioritize me for anything, but right now, I'm mainly in need of cloth and metals. I have an alchemist as well, but she won't be leveled for a few months or so.

What I can give in return: Well, with Geny as an enchanter, everything I make with said cloth and metal will be disenchanted, and as it's always been with me, guildies who help with my stockpile get free enchants until I'm out of materials.

Also: Feel free to throw any greens you run across in the guild bank, I'll gladly shard them and toss them back in the bank for guild use.

Alishe

Postby Alishe » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:44 pm

Please oh please oh please.. give me some stuff to do transmutes with. It is the only skill up I have now for alchemy. So if you have need of this, please come and see me. You have to provide the mats as I don't have them to spare. I just want to get the skill up and won't charge guildies anything for getting it done. (Note: I am not transmute spec, so you won't get double. Sorry!)

I can do both Earthsiege Diamond (http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=57427) and Skyflare Diamond (http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=57425).
"We're all just dancers on the Devil's Dance Floor." ~ Flogging Molly

Safira

Postby Safira » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:39 am

I could use mid-level herbs and low level cooking materials for Phoeberlyn's inscription and cooking.
ImageImageImageImage

Jolstraer

Postby Jolstraer » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:08 pm

I could use some BC ores and primals to get over the hump in Blacksmithing - currently stuck at around 345 and wanting to push it up further.
"I left my home where the dead never rose
But the streets of gold i've yet to find
And at the end of the day all you can do is pray
Without hope well you might as well be blind, yeah be blind
Tomorrow comes a day too soon"

Tarq

Postby Tarq » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:04 pm

Jolly, I can shoot you some Adamantite I have left. As for primals, please please plunder the guild bank and clear all that BC shit out of there. That goes for everyone - take the BC stuff. I'm going to start vendoring it soon if we don't get rid of it.
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:07 pm

I could use a new leg.

Anyone got one to spare?

Return to “General”