What We Need

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Delion

What We Need

Postby Delion » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:05 am

This thread is for requests and offers on all materials/items for Wrath. Seeing as we have yet to empty out our bank, though I'm sure we'll get to it soon. I'll update the post as it fills up.

Leather. Its selling for shit on the AH, and I can farm a fucktonne of it in little time, and have no use for it. I'll be gathering a bit of it, as Delllllllion is a herb/skinner and I need herbs badly and they're hard to find so rargh I skin inbetween nodes. If you want any type of leather let me know, and you shall get it.

Herbs. I need these. In return you get Glyphs.

Frostweave. Oh dear Light I need this badly.

NEEDS:
Delion: Cloth - Herbs
Aleros: Leather
Ulthanon: Leather
Galedorin: Raw (uncooked) food materials
Annylais (Aelfldrood): Herbs
Bricu: Certain Glyphs and Enchants
Alishe: Herbs, Raw food materials

TO GIVE AWAY or DISCOUNTED:
Delion: Leather, Glyphs from levelling Inscription, Greens from levelling Tailoring
Galedorin: Leather, Mining Node Stuff
Phileas: Mining Node Stuff
Aleros: Enchants from levelling Enchanting, preferably with vellum provided.
Aelflaed: Mysterious unknown things of varying type! :D
Ulthanon: Miscellany (cloth/raw meat/etc)
Bricu: Mining Node Stuff
Tarquin: Mining Node Stuff
Alishe: Potions (with mats preferably)
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY

Aleros

Re: What We Need

Postby Aleros » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:20 am

Leather, do want!

I can offer uh... enchants in exchange. If you can throw some vellum III's my way I can throw enchants I'm leveling up off of your way for you to sell, or just enchant whatever.

Galedorin

Postby Galedorin » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:23 am

Gale'll need food materials.

That is to say, stuff like fish, meat, etc.

Gotta keep cooking nice and leveled up!

He can provide Leather/Ore/Bars/Crystals/Whatever comes from mining nodes.
Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

Delion

Postby Delion » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:49 am

Oh and, remember to make a post or let me know when you no longer need items. We all know professions can take a while to level, so don't worry about your name being on the list for ages. Its just a list so that if someone is feeling generous, they know who to send things to.

And it IS a generosity thing, if you put your name down for things to give out, its no obligation. <shrug> As per normal with our group.
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY

Aelflaed

Postby Aelflaed » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:57 am

I'm not sure yet what I'm going to need, other than probably herbs, since my scribe is level 55 and not likely to see the light of day until I have two 80's (Annorah and Aely). All of my characters have a gathering profession though, so whatever I've got extras of, I'll try to send to people on the list!
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking

Phileas

Postby Phileas » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:35 am

Philly's a miner...also a smith, though I strongly suspect I'll be changing that as he has zero use for it anymore...so at the moment, any ores I come up with (as soon as I find the guy to buy training and skill up) are the guild's for the taking.

Delion

Postby Delion » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am

Aelf, lemme know if/when you're actually levelling Inscription on the 55er (can they use Wrath herbs at that level? I totally forget).

And Phil, let us know when you drop Smithing and what you pick up so we can donate goodies for easy levelling.
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY

Ulthanon

Postby Ulthanon » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:14 am

Ulthanon needs leather, too. I think he's at 395 at the moment? Either way, I need it in the largest quantities people can throw at me. I can give away cloth and base cooking materials (meat) as I find them.
I'll worry about my other characters later.
[Fells] says: I LOBE DACNIEBG kiTTLES

Aelflaed

Postby Aelflaed » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:27 am

Annylais (my druid) is at 362 inscription right now, so she needs only Northrend herbs. Basically, once Aely is done leveling alchemy, all her herbs R belong 2 durid for scribbling.

Annorah is an engineer and a miner, but we'll see if I actually keep leveling that profession (ogod so much ore). Now that it's kind of cool, I might. Goggles FTW! But she'll be competing with Daug (who is a miner/JC) for nodes.

Ulth - any leather I get on Angoleth I'll be happy to send your way. She's only got about 350 skill in LW anyway, and is so third string it's not even funny.
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking

Galedorin

Postby Galedorin » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:10 pm

My copy of Wrath should be here sometime soon so I'll get about sending leather to people who need leathers. Ult, I'm lookin at you, gimme meats! Meaaaats! :3

Once I get a feel for Northrend I'll see who else I can throw things at. Go go dual Gathering Professions!
Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

Return to “General”