Lore Abounds...

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Aleros

Lore Abounds...

Post by Aleros »

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/wcc ... kpeek.html

The Emerald Dream, Fandral Staghelm, Garona and what's his name that famous ogre warlock guy from Warcraft 2.
Gryphonheart

Re: Lore Abounds...

Post by Gryphonheart »

The ogre's name would be Cho'gall. He was something akin to Gul'dan's apprentice/assistant, as well as the chieftan of the Twilight's Hammer Clan. Also, he totally visited a barbershop and a dentist since WarCraft 2, since his beard is shorter and his one-eyed head's teeth aren't all chipped anymore. :lol:

My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done
Denne

Post by Denne »

I didn't realize Garona's whereabouts were simply "unknown." Wasn't she confirmed dead at one point?
Gryphonheart

Post by Gryphonheart »

Not that I know of. Presumed dead, perhaps, but so were Danath, Khadgar, and Kurdran and Sky'ree, and we all know how accurate that presumption turned out to be. :P
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done
Aleros

Post by Aleros »

The best they knew was "presumed" dead.
Lansiron

Post by Lansiron »

I'm cool with it. Badass types like that are never the kind you can count as dead unless you have the body.

WC2 lore. RISE, STORMREAVERS! /fanboy

The WoW comic definitely has it's flaws, but it's still so much damn fun to follow.

I'm curious as to what'll pass between Wrynn and Thrall, knowing now how they're mortal enemies in the "current" point in the timeline.

Also: Fandral Staghelm, and he's not being a dick? WTF.
Shaila

Post by Shaila »

Holy crap Cho'gall.
Aleros

Post by Aleros »

I'm actually subscribing to it now, because this bodes NElf lore.