Totally Hivemind

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Varenna

Totally Hivemind

Postby Varenna » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:50 pm

We've been talking about it; now we're gonna do it. Geny and I are planning our first test run of Naxx-10 for this weekend, somewhere in the Friday-Saturday-Sunday-Monday range. When we schedule it depends on when we can get enough people for it, so if you're interested, sign up with times you'd be available!

Caveats:
- This is an RP raid. We will NOT be running Vent. Neither half of the Hivemind can use it anyway.
- RP raid does not mean raid of scrubs. We expect people to show up ready to raid. This also means intelligent gear and spec choices; shadow priests specced for holy nova can expect to be defenestrated. With a cannon. Actual gear is not as important-- Naxx doesn't require that every raid member be decked out in full purples. We care more about competency.
- Don't Be A Dick.

Final roster:
1. A Gabby
2. A Cabby
Personal isn't the same as important.

Jolstraer

Re: Totally Hivemind

Postby Jolstraer » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:00 pm

A Jolly. Probably can have new comp spun up and ready to raid by Friday evening. Saturday would probably be better though, just in case.
"I left my home where the dead never rose
But the streets of gold i've yet to find
And at the end of the day all you can do is pray
Without hope well you might as well be blind, yeah be blind
Tomorrow comes a day too soon"

Nykkolaia

Postby Nykkolaia » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:03 pm

::timidly raises hand:: I would like to come along. I think my spec and play-style is a little less scrubby now, and my gear has definitely improved, and I continue to work on it.

I'm free any time during those days, although would like to avoid being awake till, like, 4AM if possible.
"It ain't about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward." ['Rocky Balboa']

Beltar

Postby Beltar » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 pm

o/

Could do Saturday night, Sunday night, or Monday night on Beltar, 8-midnight Eastern. Can't do afternoons.

Lansiron

Postby Lansiron » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:54 am

Ack! I feel like I'm late to the post already.

Please, please yes. Saturday at any time is ideal. To my regret, that's the only time I can commit to on a weekly basis (Friday I'm committed bi-weekly), but so far it seems everyone else is okay with that, too.

Lansiron (soon to be renamed Korin, a brand new person standing in for Lans while Lans does the Light) is in as DPS. I'm rocking (?) a full Swords/Combat build now, which I THINK is good, but I am not at all against min/maxing for the sake of grand theft tankslot. I mean damage.

Norvallen is on her way up. I've never (legitimately) tanked before (except that one time in AQ20, anyone remember?), but if there is need or opportunity, I want to learn. Otherwise she's down with the DPS, too.

Also shit, you said defenestrated. Cabby, I knew there was a reason I <3'ed you.

Delion

Postby Delion » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:32 am

I'd only be available every second week because my work schedule is fortnightly, and I wouldn't be available this weekend or the next because of parent visit things/work, BUT.

BUT. In the event that I am ever available I would SO HART to come along.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 am

I'm free this friday and this saturday, but nno this sunday
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Aleros

Postby Aleros » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:52 am

Available any day (will notify if that changes) as DK, or warlock. Feral or resto may be available but details to work out.
Last edited by Aleros on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shaila

Postby Shaila » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:54 am

Friday nights I run a Warcraft RPG on irc usually running from 5:30 for about two to three hours, while Sundays are of course (but not always, these days) Rose meetings from 5:30 to 6 or 6:30.

Other than that I'm free!

Yva

Postby Yva » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:56 am

sunday/mondays are the best for me. can't do saturdays ever, but you can have me as either Sey or Tash on Sun/Mon. Preferably Sey? But I'd mage for you. Apparently tarq and I will still be doing haphazard Naxxes on Jak and Yva. <3
Last edited by Yva on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Return to “General”