Totally Hivemind 5/23

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Gryphonheart

Re: Totally Hivemind 5/23

Postby Gryphonheart » Thu May 21, 2009 7:53 pm

@ Jol & Nykki: I can probably help on the Paladin gear front with some smithable items (and a couple potentially relevant BoE blues I have lying around in the bank already). Get in touch with me in-game, and I'll see what I can do for you both.
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done

Nykkolaia

Postby Nykkolaia » Thu May 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Jol's actually good on armor, in mainly epics and such. It's Kas that's not really Naxx-ready, though I *think* she's good for heroics, at least for her tanking set. (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Kasharae) I'll get in touch though to see if there's anything you can help me with for her healing set, thanks. :)
"It ain't about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward." ['Rocky Balboa']

Galedorin

Postby Galedorin » Thu May 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Chrystenise wrote:And Lans, to my understanding, blood is extremely high DPS right now. You might wanna head over to EJ's think tank and look up their post on blood spec DPS. To my understanding Uthas is also blood spec and pulling extremely nice numbers as well, so he might have some insight for you too.

Gustavf is also perma-blood, though I'm still running tests on disease vs. diseaseless blood. (Soloing, diseaseless all the way. Good lord v.v)

And yeah, there's not really much in the way of gear Vinsky can snag for Naxx healing (Still looking for a good healyshield mainly... Need to see what's on the AH.)

Edit: Read EJ, and I understand what I was doing wrong for a Diseased Blood rotation >.>; Though Diseaseless is better for things that die quick ^^;
Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

Chelody

Postby Chelody » Fri May 22, 2009 6:18 pm

((I'm also free if you are needing a drood healer type.))
I'm not a bitch, I just play one in your life.

Chrystenise

Postby Chrystenise » Sat May 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Final roster for the night is up. I'm having a bit of a problem with storms in my area, so my latency might give me trouble. We'll see how it is when raid time comes though.

Lans, I went ahead and penciled in Norvallen to come. The sooner we get everyone's main for the raid geared, the sooner we can work on progressing to Ulduar. =D

Return to “General”