Possible WoW Spoilers

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Gryphonheart

Re: Possible WoW Spoilers

Postby Gryphonheart » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:23 pm

HOLY FUCK FEMALE OGRES?!?!?!?!?!?!

Did everyone else completely miss that? WTF?!?!

That's the first representation of a female Ogre to exist in the WarCraft universe since
from the WarCraft: Orcs and Humans manual was speculated to be a female Ogre on WoWWiki.

Female murlocs, on the other hand, are significantly less shocking. I wonder if that means all the greenish murlocs are male and reddish ones are female.
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done

Aelflaed

Postby Aelflaed » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:48 pm

which... might mean that murlocs are gay, 'cause it seems like most murloc groups all are the same color.

ZOMG
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking

Lansiron

Postby Lansiron » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:54 pm

@#RQWEFADGSF!#ED!#@$%^#!$^!WEF!!!!

PLAYABLE OGRES = want T_T

Gryphonheart

Postby Gryphonheart » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Aelflaed wrote:which... might mean that murlocs are gay, 'cause it seems like most murloc groups all are the same color.

ZOMG

Not necessarily. It could also mean that the males and females live in separate communities and only come together during mating season.
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done

Threnn
Site Admin

Postby Threnn » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Illithias wrote:Uhhhhhhh... did people suddenly get retarded or something? That's not a devilsaur next to the female naga... it's a male naga. Cheek and brow fins. How do people not see this?

FUCK YOU ILLI IT'S A DINOSAUR.

/stomps around, sneaking up on people in Un'Goro and eating them

Denne

Postby Denne » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Illithias wrote:Goddamn dinofurries, ruining my Un'Goro RPs...

I remember once, way back in vanilla WoW, I was helping a RL friend in Un'Goro. He was a Miner/Engineer, and we spotted one of the less common veins. Only, he couldn't mine it because there were two naked elves next to it and he didn't want to go anywhere near them.

Elyle

Postby Elyle » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:23 am

I still say that it's not a perfectly legitimate idea, but to each his own.

I think it makes about as much sense as Medivhs half human, quarter orc, quarter draenei, shaman/mage/paladin in training future guardian of tirisfal who is sent to save Azeroth.

But what am I saying, a belf is my main right now.
Because there is good and there is evil, and evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I shall not compromise in this.

Aelflaed

Postby Aelflaed » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:12 am

Well, considering that I've now had two people comment that the "new" masks are obviously of lesser quality than the original ones, and therefore rushed as Blizzard tried a CYA move when they accidentally left their asses out in the open, and we figured it out and they don't want us to know yet, and that obviously means those really ARE the two new races and the other masks are just a diversion...

/sigh
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking

Threnn
Site Admin

Postby Threnn » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:23 am

Aelflaed wrote:Well, considering that I've now had two people comment that the "new" masks are obviously of lesser quality than the original ones, and therefore rushed as Blizzard tried a CYA move when they accidentally left their asses out in the open, and we figured it out and they don't want us to know yet, and that obviously means those really ARE the two new races and the other masks are just a diversion...

/sigh

NAGASAURS, I tell you.

Delion

Postby Delion » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:32 am

Aelflaed wrote:which... might mean that murlocs are gay, 'cause it seems like most murloc groups all are the same color.

ZOMG

Queerlocs represent.

You just can't tell 'cause its hard to rergurgle with a lisp.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY

Return to “General”