Possible WoW Spoilers

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Lansiron

Re: Possible WoW Spoilers

Postby Lansiron » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:03 am

Aelflaed wrote:Well, considering that I've now had two people comment that the "new" masks are obviously of lesser quality than the original ones, and therefore rushed as Blizzard tried a CYA move when they accidentally left their asses out in the open, and we figured it out and they don't want us to know yet, and that obviously means those really ARE the two new races and the other masks are just a diversion...

/sigh

Frankly, if this is true, I'm laughing.

Denne

Postby Denne » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Aelflaed wrote:Well, considering that I've now had two people comment that the "new" masks are obviously of lesser quality than the original ones, and therefore rushed as Blizzard tried a CYA move when they accidentally left their asses out in the open, and we figured it out and they don't want us to know yet, and that obviously means those really ARE the two new races and the other masks are just a diversion...

/sigh

Whoa, have you guys seen the new pair of masks they've just unearthed? This looks to be the creepiest yet. I hope they never become playable!

http://fmroses.us/personal/DPsycho/masks.jpg

Shaila

Postby Shaila » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Denne wrote:
Whoa, have you guys seen the new pair of masks they've just unearthed? This looks to be the creepiest yet. I hope they never become playable!

http://fmroses.us/personal/DPsycho/masks.jpg

Ahahahaha.

Ulthanon

Postby Ulthanon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:47 am

Never thought they'd make a "Scrub" class.
[Fells] says: I LOBE DACNIEBG kiTTLES

Return to “General”