Lol CDs/Soundtracks/LolLolLol.

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Delion

Re: Lol CDs/Soundtracks/LolLolLol.

Post by Delion »

After a long while of looking for songs for Del, I have found none that suit him properly.

However, if this is still going, I would like to add Diana Ross - 'Upside Down'. Reasons for my choice are as follows:
- Needs more diva.
- Needs more disco.
- If Del were IRL he'd love this shit like a dork.
- Technically, the song perfectly suits Del's life at this current point in time.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
Fells

Post by Fells »

I looked so hard for these on the old Proboards. ;_; links are somewhere over there!

Fells: Waiting For My Real Life to Begin
Avers: Bigger Than My Body
Fellaur: Make Our Garden Grow from Candide.
Ceil

Post by Ceil »

For greatly varying sounds, I include the two quintessential Ceil Nightfury songs: "Devil's Dance Floor" by Flogging Molly and "Hysteria" by Muse.
Lansiron

Post by Lansiron »

Hey guys, post more musics.

Also hey Yva, if you've not yet burned anything, is it too late to change one of mine slightly? I might've found a somewhat more appropriate cover of the one for Norvallen's (though it remains to actually track down a quality MP3).
Yva

Post by Yva »

I WILL get to this, but works kicked my ass lately. It's not too late, no! <3
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
Lansiron

Post by Lansiron »

Norvallen's replacement music: Septette for the Dead Princess (orchestral arrangement).

This is suitably sinister-sounding, with just the right amount of "heroic" mixed along, on top of being damnably catchy. No lyrics (meaningful or otherwise), but a snatch or two of choir. It's the music that probably comes up in the background during a particularly impressive fight scene...which is fine, 'cause when you boil it all down she's a vidya gaem character (who fights).

If you give it a listen, though, I wouldn't recommend staring too long at the placeholder-pic on the YouTube video screen. You will probably have nightmares.

Also sent MP3 to Yva's email.

Take your time on the burning, lady. We still got people here who haven't sent any of their own. >_>