Couple of FYI's Re: Yva stuffs.

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Yva

Couple of FYI's Re: Yva stuffs.

Post by Yva »

Boleyn has been xferred off to Moonguard to play with Eks. If she is gone from your character lists, that is why.

She is not however dead. There is a level 70 priest going by the name of Boleyn. It is her. As Indarra is likely going LOL SHADOWS LOL . . . this priest will be my healing priest next xpac.

So, anyway, Rain's not dead, she's just using holy in a dress. Other Rain is off with Eks, blah blah blah.

There you go.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
Fells

Re: Couple of FYI's Re: Yva stuffs.

Post by Fells »

But...But Moon Guard smells.
Yva

Post by Yva »

I'm specifically there to play with Jhoryla/Eks on one character.

I will say though I immediately encountered the Mary Sue'd out version of our own Varenna. Second RSP I read:

***** is a woman of a erent color. Being half-Quel'dorei allows her to carry the aesthetically pleasing nature of her people: milky, nearly unblemished skin, bright blue eyes without pupils to mar the color, long, slender and responsive-to-emotion ears that perk and wiggle beneath pleats of light blonde, almost champagne-colored tresses. Full, dry-rose colored lips sit upon a heart-shaped facial structure with a slightly weakened chin. Small, mocha-colored freckles line the tops of her high cheekbones and give her an ambience of youth (and darken with the change in her temperment).

Her form is very slender with a highly-defined hourglass molding. Unlike her full-blooded elven brethren, she carries a little more weight in the bust and hips in order to compensate for the plate armor she wears in battle. A small amount of muscle definition lines her womanly curves, giving one the assumption that she isn't a bodybuilder, but she does take some vanity in her appearance. Along with this comes a somewhat straightened gait. Unlike her full-blooded human brethren, she walks with her back straight and her head tilted at a perfect ninety degree angle. With more of a hipsway than a human female, she walks as if on a tightrope-- one foot before the other while pushing her weight from one side to the next in order to balance herself out.

An aura of holy surrounds the woman; albeit giving off something of slight aloofness in some regard. With a kind heart and a fighter's spirit, she has earned her place as a cleric among her peers. Recognized first by the Argent Dawn, she happily followed her Argent brothers and sisters into the Crusade.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
Varenna

Post by Varenna »

It's like a visit from the Ghost of Christmas Suck.

"BEHOLD, Ilaneezer Scrooge! BEHOLD, what your character's life MIGHT have been! ..If you were BAD at this."
Personal isn't the same as important.
Shad

Post by Shad »

I'd think that walking around with one's head tilted at a ninety degree angle would give a) a terrible crick, and b) the impression that one has been in a terrible chopper accident and needs immediate medical attention.
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune
Bricu

Post by Bricu »

Dear yva:

please Mary sue the rest of us.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Delion

Post by Delion »

I'm on Moon Guard a bit because my room-mate Danny and Chris are there (Chris is on Feathermoon for raiding, however). I shall now be on the lookout for Riders from an alternate universe.

((I'm Louvur on the server if anyone cares))
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
Chrystenise

Post by Chrystenise »

What faction, Del? I assume belf?

Cabby and I have a pair of belfies there too, but we quit playing them around a year ago or so. They're still teenies in level, but we may come haunt you one day. =D
Delion

Post by Delion »

Actually, nelf! Chris and Danny are Alliance, so I am too.

If Battlenet ever lets us crossfaction talk with friends, however, this will ALL CHANGE.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY