TCG Loot Question

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Delion

TCG Loot Question

Postby Delion » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:50 am

I know there's a few people who do TCG stuff here. And I was wondering, what on earth are my chances of getting an Ethereal Plunderer card? I wants one so bad. But I understand they're one of the rarer items, and ebay prices make me qq - but I imagine I'd spend that much on Illidan TCG cards before seeing one anyway.

Thoughts? The idea of Delion having a trade partner that has access to other realms is appealing. Also, hello, hottie ethereal. I can't express how awesome this would be.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY

Aleros

Re: TCG Loot Question

Postby Aleros » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:02 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50301#contains

I did this once and got the path of cenarius. It costs 2000 points to get the box, 2000 points being 20 booster packs. It's supposed to have a chance to give you an ethereal plunderer but relying on that is almost as bad as relying on getting the ethereal plunderer card itself.

Looking at the prices, the price of the card itself is about as much as two booster boxes, so you'd probably be better off just buying the card, although I'm a bit wary about ebay.

Safira

Postby Safira » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:34 pm

I've yet to have a problem buying cards/codes from Ebay. I got a pair of those pet boxes, sandbox tigers and pet biscuits were my prizes, and the price was pretty good. The chance is low for the Plunderer though, so you may just want to go straight for the goal and get the card. Me? I'll probably keep getting pet boxes every so often since I like playing with the crap stuff too.
ImageImageImageImage

Denne

Postby Denne » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Buying an entire box of card packs, chances are a little short of 1 in 4. I asked for a Hunt for Illidan box for Christmas last year and as far as loot cards only got the series' Uncommon card, Footsteps of Illidan.

I've wanted a Plunderer for Denne for RP reasons since it was introduced. -.-

I didn't know about the pet boxes. I should total my point cards and see how many I have,
Last edited by Denne on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ulthanon

Postby Ulthanon » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:47 pm

I have, admittedly, pondered getting some of these itams. I still have the pic-a-nick basket from Saffy (<3) safely in my first bag slot, right next to my Primal Blessing set- but the Footsteps of Illidan would be sick, and the Plunderer would be really cool too. Maybe I'll invest!
[Fells] says: I LOBE DACNIEBG kiTTLES

Return to “General”