Mouse Recommendations?

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Bricu

Mouse Recommendations?

Postby Bricu » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:45 pm

So my good old logitech Laser mouse died. Well it went crazy. Like hella crazy. Random inputs, weird jerky movements and not acknowledging inputs. So I am in the market for a new WoW mouse. Anyone have any recommendations?
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Loreli

Re: Mouse Recommendations?

Postby Loreli » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:34 pm

I love my Razer Lachesis. I've had it since at least Nov. but I had to drop the extra cash on the gaming mouse pad to go with it. I think it was worth it.
"A little extra DPS never killed anyon... Oh wait."
"Still alive, I see. Clearly you're not trying hard enough."

Manlite

Postby Manlite » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:53 pm

I'm planning on marrying my Logitech G5, sturdy and awesome.

Israia

Postby Israia » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:28 pm

My top 2 mice are the Logitech Revolution, and the Logitech G9.

The G9 will make you a better gamer, just because the size and shape of the mouse encourages better ways of holding it. It'll be annoying as hell the first day or two, but eventually it feels like there's no lag time between input ingame and your own instincts.

The Revolution is the better mouse. The free-wheeling nature of the mousewheel is a feature that when you go without it, you will find yourself missing it a lot. It's amazing. On top of that, it feels supreme in your hand, you're quick to feel great with it, has a good weight to it, and in general is just a fantastic mouse. Note however, it /is/ wireless, and the docking station gets worn out faster than the mouse will.

Overall, I'd go for the Revolution again. It's brilliant. But the G9 isn't a slacker either.

Return to “General”