Blood and Sunset, Le fini.

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Yva

Blood and Sunset, Le fini.

Postby Yva » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:01 pm

is on the horizon. if there is a Fedwyn showdown in uhhh, Moonglade (the eranikus event thanks to Aleros), who's intending to be there and what nights are best for you to attend and stab a dargon.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Fells

Re: Blood and Sunset, Le fini.

Postby Fells » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:06 pm

DAMN, I wish I could be in on this. >_< The trial's end is Wednesday, and from there I'm gone Friday the 19th - Saturday the 27th. Even just OOCly, I would have really loved to participate.

Regardless, this is gonna be metal.

Jolstraer

Postby Jolstraer » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:13 pm

I'm probably available weeknights from 6 server to 10 server, depending on how this job interview works out. Definately would like to be there for the last session of Fells' trial, so...yes.
"I left my home where the dead never rose
But the streets of gold i've yet to find
And at the end of the day all you can do is pray
Without hope well you might as well be blind, yeah be blind
Tomorrow comes a day too soon"

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:17 pm

I better be provided with reading material.

that's all I am sayin.

Aelflaed

Postby Aelflaed » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:19 pm

Gone Monday the 22nd until late afternoon on the 25th, night of the 26th is out as well. Other than that, Aely will be there - the raids can deal, this is both going to be cooler and more fun.

Can't wait!
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking

Phileas

Postby Phileas » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:10 pm

Given that Christmas is my birthday, I'm pretty sure I, like the rest of the planet, will have family stuffs on that day till late afternoon. I just need a hair of notice so I can arrange my game time, and Mondays, I have Hordeside commitments. Other than that, let me know, and I will show up to try and be stabbity.

Shad

Postby Shad » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:26 pm

Shadmon would like to play. Ample cause to be there as backup/healing. I'm available nights except this Wednesday the 17th (Fellstrial), the 24th and 25th (lol familytiems).
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune

Bellesta

Postby Bellesta » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:59 pm

I'd love to involve myself in this, we'll see if I have power. I leave (maybe) on the 25th and don't return until Jan 11th

Beltar

Postby Beltar » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:43 pm

Have pig (or cat), will travel. I'm available any night after 5 server except Mondays (Noxilite RP at 6 server on Mondays). Anything else, I'll schedule around in order to be there--the biggest stumbling block is that I'm on Eastern time so after 9 server gets difficult for me.

Fingold

Postby Fingold » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:20 pm

Fin will be there, even if I can't :P

Right now hellweek looks like hell and I can't say I know if/when I'll be ingame, so don't worry about trying to schedule it when I can be there. I'm leaving late friday night for the land of tequila and will be there till Jan 9th. Before then I'll be desperately trying to wrap up work stuffs (fuck High Spin Representations imo), and after I'll be at the mercy of my sister to let me steal her laptop for WoW tiemz. Also, I'll be hanging out with family and friends.

I should have time to work on a little writering re: smackdown. Fin does want to be there to help make sure Fedwynn gets curbstomped right in the scrotum. I'll get in touch with you peeps to see what I can write.

But yeah, Fingold will be there.
Strategery

Return to “General”