Feathermeet 2010: Put Bacon On It!

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

than

Re: Feathermeet 2010: Put Bacon On It!

Postby than » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:47 pm

I'm delegating Grizz to take a voodoo doll of me to feathermeet so that I may partake in the nerdy festivities vicariously. But instead of sticking pins in my voodoo doll, make it cheeseburgers, coca cola, and captain morgan.

uthas

Postby uthas » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:46 pm

than wrote:I'm delegating Grizz to take a voodoo doll of me to feathermeet so that I may partake in the nerdy festivities vicariously. But instead of sticking pins in my voodoo doll, make it cheeseburgers, coca cola, and captain morgan.

We'll put it in a jar in the basement.
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a bitch would draw.

Kuoshiro

Postby Kuoshiro » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:13 pm

I would just like to inform Tryston that it took no less than 4 of my Pokemon (one of which actually used Explosion out of pity) to not only beat Jackie's team of Pokemon, but shove her into a fridge with 6 empty Pokeballs for you to discover.

Granted that was a Pokemon team she hadn't trained in eons, but her mummified, frozen virtual corpse nevertheless should give an ill omen for your prospects of battling me using pocket monsters.

I hope you brought your suit; it's gonna get wet.

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:19 am

than wrote:I'm delegating Grizz to take a voodoo doll of me to feathermeet so that I may partake in the nerdy festivities vicariously. But instead of sticking pins in my voodoo doll, make it cheeseburgers, coca cola, and captain morgan.

I knew I was hanging on to that doll for a reason.

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:12 am

While at Feathermeet, I would ask that someone pour out a fourty for me.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Dravir

Postby Dravir » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Bricu wrote:While at Feathermeet, I would ask that someone pour out a fourty for me.

You wish you were that pretty.
I'll pour out a shot.
Avers: My God, the Anals o Darrowshire is a pain in the ass when you have four chicks who need it.

Thiyenn

Postby Thiyenn » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:08 pm

I'll fill an empty 40 with water and dump it out at Bikameet on Monday in your honor!

Shad

Postby Shad » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Halp

I admit to not having made my hotel reservations yet--was trying to get a feel for where people were staying. I've been told where one person is staying, and unfortunately, that hotel has no rooms open on Saturday the seventh, which would kind of be a problem, since while I'm sure my compact rental car will be nice, I don't want to sleep in it.

Also, I am cheap, so the hotels smack in the middle of Seattle are somewhat comically priced for one of my means. So can anyone who's done this before/lives there/knows the area/knows where the barbecue is and where people will hang out, let me know whether it would be better to get a hotel to the north or the south of Seattle? Priceline--Yes I'm using Priceline--is giving me things around the airport and things in Lynwood that are affordable.

Any advice?
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune

Delion

Postby Delion » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:27 pm

I'd share my couch with you but I think any free space will already be taken up by cats and a Loche.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY

Shad

Postby Shad » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Delion wrote:I'd share my couch with you but I think any free space will already be taken up by cats and a Loche.

Oh, so you're planning on sleeping with Loche now, are you? I want pics for the interwebs.

Also, hotel now got. Thanks Tarq!
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune

Return to “General”