A fitting tribute

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Beltar

A fitting tribute

Postby Beltar » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:28 pm

"Think I figgered out what t' name m'new friend from Gilneas here. Found 'im when we went 'splorin' through th' Wall after we found th' deaders busted it open. Didn't seem right t' leave a fine specimen wanderin' loose fer th' animals, or th' deaders, or whoever, t' pick up. I gave him a bit o' venison, an' next thing y'know, he's follerin' me 'round so tight 's got Squealer's bristles up. Don't worry, y' big sissy, y'ain't goin' nowhere.

So I looked at 'im, aye? Big Gilnean mastiff. Hunnerdweight and a half o' sheer muscle, fast enough t' knock a fully-armored man flat back on 'is arse. Jaws 'at'll crush steel an' a head s'hard it'll break an arm. I seen 'em dogs throw 'emselves in front o'wagons t'knock kids outta th' way an' save their own. 'Loyal' ain't even th' word fer it. They ain't purty, they ain't graceful, an' they ain't well-mannered--an' they drool like hell--but they're 'bout th' best war dogs ever bred. They'll die t'protect ya if 'ey decide yer worth it.

S' really, ain't but one thing I coulda named th' jowly sumbitch, issit?"

Jolstraer

Re: A fitting tribute

Postby Jolstraer » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:13 pm

((So hardcore awesome. <3 you guys.))
"I left my home where the dead never rose
But the streets of gold i've yet to find
And at the end of the day all you can do is pray
Without hope well you might as well be blind, yeah be blind
Tomorrow comes a day too soon"

Israia

Re: A fitting tribute

Postby Israia » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:35 pm

((

So, I couldn't stand it, so I had to come back and post this.

I never RP'd with Jolly more than once, and I missed his wake because at the time I was being a douche to some of the Riders.

Reading this, even so, brought a bit of a tear to my eye. Fantastic job, Beltar.

))

Return to “Roleplay”