Rosey Shindig

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Chelody

Rosey Shindig

Postby Chelody » Tue May 10, 2011 7:54 am

Come to bid happy farewell to spring, picnic, enjoy the beautiful scenery of Seradane- located within the Hintherlands. This May 13th there will be an informal get together hosted by the order of the rose! There will be fancy dress, lots and lots of food, and a small charity auction for a beautifully crafted magically animated lantern. Proceeds will go to the orphans of Shattrath. ((Real gold will be used, shock and horror! All proceeds go to the Rose Ball, since we can't actually give it to the adorable little multicultural orphans.))
Last edited by Chelody on Fri May 13, 2011 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not a bitch, I just play one in your life.

Chrystenise

Re: Rosey Shindig

Postby Chrystenise » Tue May 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Rayala: "I heard a rumor that anyone who donates a substantial amount of gold to the orphans out of sheer generosity will be allowed to kiss Haylie Dannis, and she won't be allowed to punch you!"

Not-so-small print: Kiss not guaranteed, nor is not being punched. This is merely a rumor and there is no proof behind the above words. However, when has Rayala ever been known to fib to pull a prank on someone??!!

Tarq

Re: Rosey Shindig

Postby Tarq » Fri May 13, 2011 7:54 pm

((Bumping this for folks who may not have seen it or heard us chatting ingame!))
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow

Return to “Roleplay”