Options

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Shaurria

Options

Postby Shaurria » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:36 pm

The list lay in the middle of the kitchen table. On either side sat the two Kal'dorei, Lark sipping her tea while Pitch studied the paper again, chin on his fists on the table. He glanced up just in time to catch Lark's grimace, and grinned. "My sisters have told me that earthroot tastes terrible," he said helpfully. Lark swatted at him.

"Just make up your mind which item you want to try for first," she told him. "Besides, I'm not sure I want to know why your sisters were telling you about earthroot anyway."

Pitch smirked, but went back to the list. He tapped the name on top with a finger. "This totem thingy might be easy to find. Maybe." He looked up again. "I still say we should at least try Ulduar. It would save time."

Lark shrugged. "Do we really want to drag who-knows-how-many others into it? Besides, what if no one's interested?"

Pitch gave an exasperated sigh. "They are Riders," he said slowly and carefully. "So are you. If nobody's interested I'll eat my tail." He cocked his head at her. "It won't hurt anything to ask, and if no one comes..." He tapped the paper meaningfully.

Lark watched him with a rueful half-grin. "Are you trying to say that I'm too used to working on my own?" she joked. Pitch didn't bother to answer the mostly-rhetorical question, absorbed in studying the list again. Lark sighed. "I am, I think. All right, what do you say we make a notice or something, and see who shows interest?" Pitch's reply was a broad grin.

The next day a small sign was posted on the Pig's bulletin board. In an untidy scrawl it read:

("Good gods, Pitch, that's your handwriting? They won't even be able to read it."

"Hush you.")

Riders-
Pitch and Lark need assistance in getting into Ulduar. Further details will be provided at the Pig on the next pub night.

("Hopefully that will keep people from trying to track us down every hour of the day."

"Should I add anything else?"

"No, that's probably good.")

Signed, Pitch and Lark

("That was probably pretty obvious from the first line, Pitch."

"Eh, I like to be thorough.")

((OOC note: This doesn't need to happen, but it should be fun if people are game. Pitch and Lark would both be going, though, which means I would be fail-dual-boxing. Not sure if it really matters in Ulduar, but just a heads up.))
Will you carry me down the aisle that final day
With your tears and cold hands shaking from the weight
When you lower me down beneath that sky of gray
Let the rain fall down and wash away your pain

Bricu

Re: Options

Postby Bricu » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:06 am

(bookmarked for Bricu saying, "Oi, I'll help. For free even.")
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Shaurria

Postby Shaurria » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:18 pm

((OOC STUFF:

So, umm, I'm not sure when people want to do this. I'm pretty much fine with any night but Thursday (raid), only condition is that Sunday would have to be a late start, since I wouldn't get home from work til around 8-ish server. Suggest away!

Also, I've never actually led anything ever, so if anyone would like to lead the actual raid that would be lovely. <3's!

/end OOC))

Zve

Postby Zve » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 am

(( Not having officially volunteered, Zeve could probably be available for some of this--I've only seen a bit of Ulduar, so getting the chance now would be fun, methinks.

While I have never been to Ulduar and have never actually led a raid, I could at least read up on the fights and give suggestions on things to do.

Something relevant an IC to follow soonly. ))

Shad

Postby Shad » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:01 pm

((Since this is kind of my fault and I'm fairly intimately familiar with Ulduar (we dated for a few months, things got pretty serious), I could potentially take that role if you wished.))
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune

Shaurria

Postby Shaurria » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:23 pm

((Shad, if you're okay with it that would be awesome!

What day/time would work for everyone? Suggestions?))

Shad

Postby Shad » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:08 pm

((Personally, I'm free pretty much every night except Sunday, and for most of the weekend. Chances are good we can manage this with four or five 85s.))
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune

Shaurria

Postby Shaurria » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:05 pm

((Going on vacation next week (which means I'll be stuck on the sucky laptop for a week), and this week work is throwing a really psycho schedule at me.

With that, any chance of getting this done this week? Tonight, Tuesday, or Friday would be best. Monday and Wednesday I'm closing, so I'd be getting home late, and Saturday we'll be on the road, so...

If this week isn't possible then it'll probably have to wait til we get back from vacation. Thoughts? Suggestions?))

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:08 am

I know Yva is putting together her Raid tonight which will take a number of Riders out of commission, so I figure Tuesday and Friday are the best bets. I have to figure out all of my obligations and fun times for the week, so I will get back to you asap.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Threnn
Site Admin

Postby Threnn » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:14 am

I can be around any night except Thursday or Saturday. If I'm not online when you start, I'm pingable on gtalk. :)

Return to “Roleplay”