Stake Out: Lotus Wars

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Bricu

Stake Out: Lotus Wars

Postby Bricu » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Howdy

Currently there is a Tarquin-run-plot involving the Lotus. Bricu has a plan. The plan comes in the following stages:

1) Stake Out the Warehouse
Sometimes it is bustling, with all sorts of folk standing guard and all sorts of less than savory folk walking into to get their weekly product.
Ulth is going to be leading teams of folk for stake outs. So far, the following have been either picked or volunteered for Staking out:
[list=]Ulth (duh)
Pitch
Rheugan
Shad
Duugivilder (No one expects the gnomes!)
Taeli
[/list]

This is by no means exhaustive. If you want to be part of the stake out, write (or draw) a few words about who you approach and what you find. We have a list of NPCs you may see, but feel free to invent your own (just let someone know you invented that NPC).

2) Whose Who of Flower Sellers:
Right, left club foot, favors the left hand? An' Bald? Strewth, sounds like Sean Bakker finally decided ta get rid o'the lice. He was scratchin' that bald pate, wasn't he? Right. I know this one, he's minor...but his cousin's a plump, rich mark...

Bricu, Lore and maybe Lark (the idea just hit me, and we established that she has connections) will be getting descriptions from the stake out on the whose who of the people going in and out. This role has two parts:
1) doing the work. Spread the net, figuring out who is who and trying to figure out who is a high priority and who is a little fish.

2) Running messages. you're going to run descriptions, names and info back and forth. Why not use the box? Two reasons: A non secure box might give folk away. Secondly, boxes can go off at the wrong time. Messengers have to be quick, quiet and competent. Given that Taeli hired Linorah to do this in the past, she's current on Bricu's short list. So, technically, is precocisa, but that all depends on Chel, Threnn and Shad

3) Pulling Weeds
"Don't bring the bloody seaforium in through the front! That's strictly fer comin' in through the canals..."
You're going to design, make or acquire the gear were going to use to deal with folks. Explosions! Fire! Lock picks! Verne and Lore are heading this up. Wanna make things expode? write it up.

In short: There's something for everyone in the Black and Red to do. If you need to know more, you can ping me or tarq (in game, on gmail) but this is a perfect opportunity to get caught up in the Lotus story.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Bricu

Re: Stake Out: Lotus Wars

Postby Bricu » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:26 am

There's more lotus stuff on the way. If you have ideas, thoughts or concerns, this is the place to post them.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Return to “Roleplay”