Lady Blackbird/WFR Hack

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Bricu

Lady Blackbird/WFR Hack

Postby Bricu » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:48 am

For those of us engaged in the Warehouse job:

We are using a system based on Lady Blackbird and IRC. This post is aplace holder for the rules. It is also a link for the LBB system (By the way, this system is used for Always/Never/Now, the cyberpunk game designed by my buddy will. TOTALLY check it out)

Source: Lady Blackbird http://www.onesevendesign.com/ladyblackbird/
/placeholder
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Bricu

Re: Lady Blackbird/WFR Hack

Postby Bricu » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:49 am

Demo Character Sheet: Bricu
Name: Bricu Bittertongue- Tarq’s LT?
PRIMARY: Two-Handed Weapons
SECONDARY: Boxing, Headbutts, Disapproving Look

DESCRIPTORS

Ret
Fast for his size, Strong Right Hook, Stubborn, Clever, Loyal

PERKS

Once a Soldier...: In another life, Bricu was well on his way to being a Knight of Lordaeron. While the days of chivalry and tourney have long since faded, he still knows how to rally troops and coordinate the allies

Combat Healer: While not a dedicated healer like Threnn, Bricu has picked up a few tricks of the Light to keep his allies standing. Once per combat scene, Bricu can restore descriptors or remove conditions due to a combat wound.

Smash the Line: As a knight he held he line. In Old Town, Bricu routinely smashes lines, boundaries and heads. Once per combat, he can add primary and secondary traits to a descriptive attack

FLAWS

Get Away from My Wife: If Threnn is suffering from an adverse condition, Bricu has to change targets immediately and help Threnn.

Too Clever by Half: Bricu prefers to have a plan, even a rough one, before acting. Sometimes this over-thinking gets the better of him. During combat, if Bricu uses the clever tag and fails, he suffers a negative condition.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Return to “Roleplay”