Gilneas Thread

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Bricu

Gilneas Thread

Postby Bricu » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:40 am

Last night, we had our second event in regards to the Gilneas Plot. While I posted a quick summary on the Feathermoon IC facebook page, I would like feedback on what happened last night. Did you like it, what would you do over?
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Illithias

Re: Gilneas Thread

Postby Illithias » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:44 am

[[ Can we have a summary/info for those back at work during RP time again and do not have a FB account? ]]
I am become Illithias, Destroyer of Worlds.

Bricu

Re: Gilneas Thread

Postby Bricu » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:13 am

((Only because Illi Asked))

On sunday, a Warlock in the GLF did some recruiting at a Rose meeting. This warlock made it clear that a plan to push back the Forsaken was being developed, and people should go to the Pig and Whistle to hear the plans.

On Tuesday, Roebar and kyraine then announced they were recruiting for the GLF and planning on smashing the forsaken. A debate began with Kellianna, Kirtoei, Tamzyn Brightblade, Norra oConnaugh (shael's wife), threnn, Alishe and a vow-of-silenced Bricu.

For the record, Bricu used Charades and two notes to make his point.

Discussions of Gilneas and Ashenvale happened. So did the discussion of burning bodies to prevent the rising of new forksaken--as well as the question of whether or not that would stop the Forsaken from raising the spirits of those burned/exploded dead.

It was also mentioned that we should be glad Illithias wasn't there, as she would kill people who were discussing Gilneas over Ashenvale.

In the end, Guerrilla style action in Gilneas was set. Lore would be making some early connections and we discussed tht Ashenvale would not be forgotten or neglected.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Return to “Roleplay”