Dispatches from the front

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Shaurria

Re: Dispatches from the front

Postby Shaurria » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Written in an untidy scrawl and dropped off at the Drunken Hozen by courier.

Boss-
Lark's gone back to Stormwind for now cause Loren. Will be bringing Rheu with me to keep him away from conscripters. We will see folks at the Hozen.

Signed with a small pawprint.
Will you carry me down the aisle that final day
With your tears and cold hands shaking from the weight
When you lower me down beneath that sky of gray
Let the rain fall down and wash away your pain

Loreli

Postby Loreli » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:34 pm

*the hand writing is far less fluid and increasingly rigid as the letter goes on*

Boss-

Having left the Jade Forest and moved further inland it is my assessment that things are far worse here than we originally thought... Will talk later.

-L
"A little extra DPS never killed anyon... Oh wait."
"Still alive, I see. Clearly you're not trying hard enough."

Shaurria

Postby Shaurria » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Scrawled on a muddy scrap of paper, signed with a small pawprint, and delivered by courier-

Wandered into the Dread wastes by mistake and got conscripted by bugs. They seem safe enough and aren't trying to keep people from leaving, so don't seem to be a prisoner. Going to stick around and see what they want for a bit. See you guys at the hozen.

P.S. Don't tell Lark about this.
Will you carry me down the aisle that final day
With your tears and cold hands shaking from the weight
When you lower me down beneath that sky of gray
Let the rain fall down and wash away your pain

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:12 am

((I have had no idea how to write down what bricu says to Tarq in letters. However, what can be seen is this: Neatly handwritten Northman slang. It'd be like trying to write cockney or the Glaswegian dialect. While it is clearly common, and clearly Bricu's, it will read like a foreign language. There is one note, clear and easy to read:))

Chief--

Got a job being charming to our new friends. Paid for by the old swordsmen with a fondness for pommel play. Taking the missus and the wee one. Threnny will be able to sneak away for other tasks. Naiara will probably claim the Walking Teddy Bears as hers.

BB
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Kyraine

Postby Kyraine » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:57 am

((I had this written for a while and never posted it. It's a couple weeks old.))

Tarq,

Still up in Kun-Lai. It's snowy, cold as hell. Not as bad as Northrend, you know what I mean? Different kind of cold. But I'll be happy if I never see another bloody mountain as long as I live. We're harassing Horde encampments and supply lines, the usual. Found a few things for Annie, I'll bring them back next time I can get to the Hozen.

Things are all kinds of fucked, though. Horde's been killing folk what side with the Alliance. Burning folk out of towns, killing refugees and the like. Figure, after we got them out, most of the survivors we found are being sent to the Vale, but my captain heard of the charitable work you do. Asked if you could help the orphans. Lot of them seen some real bad shite and they could use a hand. And. I heard some tales of Alliance units doing the same. Haven't been able to track them down and I know my captain knows more than I do on it. She's not talking, though. Won't. Above my pay grade, she says and it's true. I don't need to be worrying on that when we've got a warlock and company hunting us right now. Still, might be worth looking into.

And there's some information hinting at more highly guarded caravans running down to Krasarang for the offensive down there. That might be worth looking into also. Will send more information as I get it.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Return to “Roleplay”