((Calling all Warlocks and other Interested Folks!))

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Aelflaed

((Calling all Warlocks and other Interested Folks!))

Postby Aelflaed » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:48 pm

((Posting here because there's not a plotting forum that's public, and I want this to be open RP as much as possible.

I am looking for help with a manhunt. Details to follow. Currently going to need particular help from the warlockly flavored types. Right now I'm working with Hinote (GASP! HINOTE HELPING A RIDER) and hopefully Sarcanna, but there will be plenty of manhunting and demon hunting to go around.

Note however: the end result of this manhunt will be SPECTACULAR FAILURE. You might be able to find your quarry, but you won't be able to get him back/save him/etc. If this sounds like something your character would like to explore, feel free to help with the ficcing.

I'll be working on some "structure" posts with the warlocks to fill out the backstory details, and to keep things moving, but there will be opportunities for anyone who wants to try to help to do so.

Also opportunities for a lot of drinking when this all goes down in (fel)flames.

If you're interested, keep an eye out here and at Feathermap, or ping me at either place - or via email at justoneanna@gmail.com. I'll be gauging interest and getting things rolling in a gdoc pretty soon.

<3
Anna))
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking

Tarq

Re: ((Calling all Warlocks and other Interested Folks!))

Postby Tarq » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:53 pm

I'm interested in whatever Tarquin can be useful for. :)
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow

Threnn
Site Admin

Postby Threnn » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:01 pm

((Either or both of the sisters al'Cair are available if you need them.))

Loreli

Postby Loreli » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:05 pm

[[I'm here for whatever you need <3]]
"A little extra DPS never killed anyon... Oh wait."
"Still alive, I see. Clearly you're not trying hard enough."

Kyraine

Postby Kyraine » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:38 pm

((I will throw Kyr at this, or whoever else you need. My squidpriest was in a plotline with Ben's warlock (he's working on green fire with her), so ICly Gervas knows some about the green fire stuff too.))
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Naiziru

Postby Naiziru » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:45 pm

((I already said on Fmap that I'm interested with Kyralelle, my belf lock, or anyone else who would be worth involving, but I'll echo that here too. I'm jonesin' for plot and RP lately.))

Ilyra

Postby Ilyra » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:06 am

(( Kiros and Lyras reporting for duty, ma'am! ))

Aelflaed

Postby Aelflaed » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:13 pm

((So basically I don't *need* anyone specifically other than the two already volunteered Warlocks (Hino and Sarcanna). I *want* anyone who wants to play along to have a part in things.

This is going to be a started plot with a determined end and room for anyone who wants to take a stab at fic to take said stab, however long or short, in game or out that ends up being. So if you want to play, then there will be room for it! Aely's going to be throwing everything she can at figuring out what's going on - If people are ready, I'll start setting us up for the beginnings of this next week at Pub Night (and will try to stay awake until 8 server to catch as many people as I can).

Then I'll open up the thread, and you and I can work out what your character might do. You write fic, I'm happy to help (though I can't GDoc at work except on my phone, I can definitely email stuff and work over GTalk if you want Aelyisms). Eventually we break out the big guns (Sarcanna and Hinote) and we find out what Really Happened (tm).

Does that make sense? I'm totally OK running this as my own story, but we've not had a lot of plots going on where there have been places for other people to slot in their own character helping out, so I thought I'd open it up.

If I should just shut up and write my story, let me know >.>

Also, if you want in on the gdoc that will be used for planning this, shoot me an email or post your email address here so I can invite you. I'd make it public, but I'm paranoid.))
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:52 pm

I'm in.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Naiziru

Postby Naiziru » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:26 am

If anyone has ideas for how/where Kyralelle can get involved, I'm looking for thoughts. I was thinking of having her try to pull in favor with various (NPC) mages and warlocks to get copies of Arren's notes, but that doesn't get her the book or anything, so I don't know how much she'd have to go on. Another thing I thought of was a collaborative/conflictive post where she's trying to sneak into his old office to check for clues on her own.

I really want to be part of this and to write, but my idea muscles are rusty.

Return to “Roleplay”