The Battle of Wrathgate: OOC stuff.

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Chrystenise

Re: The Battle of Wrathgate: OOC stuff.

Postby Chrystenise » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:13 am

With so many characters to detail, expect my posts to be fairly short. I'll do what I can to add in as much as possible to them though. <3

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:34 am

/drama

Also, expect for Pill to be lurking around. Damn you Davien. *shakes fist*

BAH!

Lansiron

Postby Lansiron » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Aelflaed wrote:You have gmail Lans? I'll share this doc with you - it's unfinished, but the first two sections are mostly written now.

Yep! Can you forward it to my gmail address, that being jrinaldi@? If it works for you, I'll simply give it a read and go "insert death knight here" or some such.

I'll also try and hop on for a bit while I'm at lunch at work.

uthas

Postby uthas » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Anyone can feel free to toss in an Uthas cameo if they so choose. He's down in the frontlines, so it'll pretty much be from a distance, at least for now. But, he's there and the banner of the Eye is visible.
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a bitch would draw.

Jolstraer

Postby Jolstraer » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Big Grunty Bastard is free for use wherever you need him - he'll be on the Riders front line barking like a bastard and ready for the fight. :)
"I left my home where the dead never rose
But the streets of gold i've yet to find
And at the end of the day all you can do is pray
Without hope well you might as well be blind, yeah be blind
Tomorrow comes a day too soon"

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:39 pm

<.< >.>

Check your Gdocs

Aelflaed

Postby Aelflaed » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Jolly, poke me on GTalk if you get a chance - I may need some help/input/stuffs from Big Grumpy Pally.
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Lansiron wrote:That, is excellent. At least we know Lans is there for sure--thanks for dropping him in like that! Mary would be apt to show up during the course of the action.

Though that brings to mind; the Ebon Blade wasn't visibly present at the Wrath Gate, having canonically (as I see it) truly tossed their hat into the ring starting in Zul'drak by gutting a Scourge operation from the inside out, and then tearing an unholy swathe of nastiness across Icecrown. But, no reason they couldn't have been active before. I think I'd like to try and work that angle in to our narrative with a scene or two involving Norvallen. Anyone have any good thoughts as to how some Ebon Bladery might play well into others' activities?

My thought on this: While the Ebon Blade did not have a visible presence as an organization, given that all characters who run the questline, including DKs, see the cinematic, I think it is fair to say that there were/are DKs involved at the battle.

As for how they get involved, I could see DKs being held in reserve, guarding the other flank, or any other really important job that occurs away from the "main battle."
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Illithias wrote:Perhaps it might be safe to assume that most people who're there won't mind other people's RP involving their characters? (providing accurate representation)

It might just be easier to say if you'd rather people didn't use your character.

To Illi's point:

The main restrictions regarding Bricu is 1) Where's Threnn (that will be his primary concern), 2) No Booze 3) Bricu is Master Sgt Grumpypants. While professional, he will be as Rayala put it, "grumpy."

Just let me know what you need bricu for and I can help with reactions and accentifying.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:34 pm

People are more than welcome to use

Cylinn: Who remains dumb as a relative stump.

or

Corspilla (Pill): Who is irrascable and more than a little crazy. Pill is going to be occupied with making sure Yva isn't crazy. of course, she might also offer to knit you socks in horrible neon colors. You may ask Fingold, Bricu and Tarq about gifts from pill. (Though Tarq's gift was a Jayne style hat in brilliant blue.)

Return to “Roleplay”