The Battle of Wrathgate: OOC stuff.

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

uthas

Re: The Battle of Wrathgate: OOC stuff.

Postby uthas » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:32 am

I think part of the general idea is to avoid much of a "save the day" kind of of situation. It seems like it would work well as a backdrop piece, but not so much in the foreground.
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a bitch would draw.

Lansiron

Postby Lansiron » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:36 am

uthas wrote:I think part of the general idea is to avoid much of a "save the day" kind of of situation. It seems like it would work well as a backdrop piece, but not so much in the foreground.

Oh, hardly. Just one particular moment out of a whole series of extremely close calls, is how I figure it.

I contend that it ought to involve the Riders' camp, however, because it makes it relevant to the story everyone here's telling.

Rashona

Postby Rashona » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:56 am

Itanya_blade wrote:/drama

Also, expect for Pill to be lurking around. Damn you Davien. *shakes fist*

BAH!

The problem is, there's no way in hell that Rashona would allow Pill AND Davien to go fight with humans without an overprotective cow to watch their backs. Whether she'd tell either of them she was coming along is another matter. (Translation: can I come play too?)

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:46 am

Rashona wrote:

BAH!

The problem is, there's no way in hell that Rashona would allow Pill AND Davien to go fight with humans without an overprotective cow to watch their backs. Whether she'd tell either of them she was coming along is another matter. (Translation: can I come play too?)

I see the scene now:

"Bricu, your cow girlfriend is here"
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Threnn
Site Admin

Postby Threnn » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:11 am

Bricu wrote:
Rashona wrote:

BAH!

I see the scene now:

Anna's about to collar Pill into defending the hill with her. Post incoming after I sell books. Bring kitteh.

Beltar

Postby Beltar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:19 am

Threnn wrote:
Bricu wrote:
Rashona wrote:The problem is, there's no way in hell that Rashona would allow Pill AND Davien to go fight with humans without an overprotective cow to watch their backs. Whether she'd tell either of them she was coming along is another matter. (Translation: can I come play too?)

I see the scene now:

Anna's about to collar Pill into defending the hill with her. Post incoming after I sell books. Bring kitteh.

And where there's a Pill, and where there's a Rashona, there's often a panzercow. Looming. It's what he does best.

Jolstraer

Postby Jolstraer » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:34 am

Git tha' Panzercow's arse up oan tha line!

Jolly's hoppin' mad to get the tanks on the line - You mind if I put him up there with me an' Renna and Illi in my next post?
"I left my home where the dead never rose
But the streets of gold i've yet to find
And at the end of the day all you can do is pray
Without hope well you might as well be blind, yeah be blind
Tomorrow comes a day too soon"

Beltar

Postby Beltar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:40 am

Jolstraer wrote:Git tha' Panzercow's arse up oan tha line!

Jolly's hoppin' mad to get the tanks on the line - You mind if I put him up there with me an' Renna and Illi in my next post?

I admit, I have often wondered what would happen if Jolstraer ever met Linedan.

First there'd be a looming contest. Then a dour-off. At some point, an epic fistfight would occur (with absolutely nothing to provoke it, it'd happen Just Because) and they'd beat the holy fuck out of each other. Then I figure they'd get shitfaced, salute each other, and stagger off to puke.

Nykkolaia

Postby Nykkolaia » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:44 am

First there'd be a looming contest. Then a dour-off. At some point, an epic fistfight would occur (with absolutely nothing to provoke it, it'd happen Just Because) and they'd beat the holy fuck out of each other. Then I figure they'd get shitfaced, salute each other, and stagger off to puke.

Isn't that how many WFR-style meetings take place? >.>

::ducks::

Anyways, am offering Kas for the front line, if any of you want my Draenei. She's hardly as epic as any of you, but you could throw her at the front lines and maybe see if her horns impale someone. :P (Plus, with the malleable time line and my groups with Jol, I could find an excuse for her to be there and somehow just getting mixed in.) Just a thought. ^_^
"It ain't about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward." ['Rocky Balboa']

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:59 am

Ought to make a bloody sitcom with the grusome foursome.

Return to “Roleplay”