Celebration!

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Alishe

Celebration!

Postby Alishe » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:30 am

Alishe shuffled through the papers laying on the table, biting her lip and furrowing her brow. "By Elune! Where did they go, Dor'ano?" She called into the next room as she brushed her hair from her face. She picked up the pile and then after a moment, let them fall back down to the wood below. She shook her head, looking utterly befuddled and frustrated as he called back to her. "Ishura, what are ye looking for? Ye have been tearing the house apart all morning long!" Prydion came up behind his flustered wife and hugged her to him. "Let me help, aye?"

He slowly turned her to face him and placed a soft kiss on the crease in the middle of her forehead. When he pulled away, he gave her an adoring smile, which she could not help but immediately replicate herself. Alishe took a slow breath and then relaxed into his embrace. "The invitations, Dor'ano. I swear that I set them down here and the children must have mixed them up with their artwork. I cannot find them now."

She hugged him once more and then stepped back. "They should have gone out last week but in the midst of all we had going on, I forgot!" Prydion pressed a fingertip to Alishe's lips and shushed her gently. "Tis alright, Ishura. Our friends will nay mind us delaying things a week to be better prepared."

She sat back upon the table and smiled at her husband, nodding slowly. "I suppose you are right in that." Her attention was distracted as she realized her hand was stuck to something. She lifted it up and the paper attached stuck firmly to the palm. "Bloody hell! The paint was still wet!" She slowly removed the parchment away and then blinked several times in recognition. "Dor'ano! Our invitations!"

There they were, covered in painted scenes. Each one a different theme. Prydion chuckled to himself as he sorted through them. "It seems, Ishura, that our children did nay wish to be left out of the festivities and as such, they have made their presence known." Alishe wiped her hand off with a towel and smiled as she looked over the latest additions to the invitations. "I suppose that is true. And we have no time to get them remade." She laughed softly. "So, a week late and... colorful.. invitations. This will be quite a gathering and it hasn't started yet."

Together, they picked up every invitation and sorted them out. They attempted to clean them up best they could and then walked together to the mailbox. Alishe watched Prydion as he deposited each one, giggling to herself as she recalled the fact that it was indeed a mailbox that brought them together in the first place. Thank Elune he wasn't kicking this one!

With a happy sigh, the couple returned back home, content in the knowledge that they had indeed finally set their plan for a celebration in motion.

Later that day, an envelope arrives in your mailbox awaiting you to open it and see what awaits inside:

"We're all just dancers on the Devil's Dance Floor." ~ Flogging Molly

Prydion

Re: Celebration!

Postby Prydion » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:32 am

((
Memmmories! We hope you're able to come for even a little while to enjoy remembering a fun event that happened - OMG 4 real-life years ago? Wow.

If you're interested in memories-as-screenshots, or curious about the beautiful ceremony - that SO many people in addition to the two of us had a hand in creating? Here's a lovely photo album of the wedding snapped and put together by one of Feathermoon's brilliant artists, Katharsis:
http://feathermoon.net/log/index.php?topic=405.0

Whether you were able to attend the wedding back then or not, you're very welcome to come down to the P&W to enjoy some RP. This event is an excuse and reason for all of us to mingle with folks we might not have seen in a very long time! Let's make it a celebration of good memories, even more than a celebration of a Prydion and his beautiful hair. Er, his beautiful wife.

Hope you can make it!
))

Tarq

Re: Celebration!

Postby Tarq » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:53 am

((Bump for awesome!))
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow

Return to “Roleplay”