((RSP swap?))

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Lansiron

Re: ((RSP swap?))

Postby Lansiron » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Tarq wrote:((Lans, if you prefer, we could trade on Jak and Norvallen? Not unlikely that they'd know each other from Acherus - Jak's a mid-level officer with a certain amount of independence, a reservist basically.))

((This is not a bad idea! I'll whip something up after I read some of the RP involving him, so I know I'm doin' it rite.

However, Delion is still welcome to use her sensuous verbiage as his RSP.))

Yva

Postby Yva » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:14 pm

"Mister Phil's got apple hair. Red stuff - hair - on his head. He's really nice! He lives with Miss Aely and if they make babies there will be apple heads EVERYWHERE. He talks like one of those northern people and sometimes it's really hard to understand him kind of like there's a bunch of rocks are in his mouth. Grunts are words I think. It's that northern accent thinger and I'm still not really good at it outside of OIOIOIOIOIOIOI. OH! Sometimes he gives me stuff like L'ree Lovelace books because he picks them up off of dead people. Oh, he's not a crazy murderer like Tirith. Well wait, he does kill people for money so maybe that kinda makes him a mercenary cause I guess if you take money for stabbing people in the gonads you're . . . okay let's not talk about that? Let's go back to him being REALLLLLY nice. And he's got a nice smile and ummm, a teeeeeemper. If he gets mad at somebody he gets all broody and angry and snarly and I THINK about biting him but then I don't cause he's always armed and I'm not STUPID you know.

*purrrrrr*

. . . of course I trust him. Why wouldn't I?"

Skyborne describing Phileas to that random guard over there. You know, the one who looks like he wants to kill himself.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Aleros

Postby Aleros » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:25 pm

"Illithias, I don't see her around too often, but she seems regular enough. Regular, as in she shows up at these gatherings. Not as in normal. She's the one with the badly burned half of her face. I wouldn't exactly have to point her out to you if you had to find her in a crowd. Stands out among the humans really well, but even among her own kind she's a bit imposing. Doesn't smile a lot. Scowls if you say the wrong thing. Tall, I'm not sure but if it weren't for those burns she might be considered the very image of every Kal'dorei's dream Sentinel.

She's a bit young, not entirely sure how young, her family was killed at Hyjal, probably one of her issues that makes her act the way she does. Although she did get herself incredibly drunk one time. Shoved one of the other Riders up against the wall and kissed him like she was in heat. We aren't really sure if her problem is that she hasn't been bedded in awhile, but after that we're pretty sure that's it. Don't get me wrong. She doesn't go around begging to get laid and never does. There are plenty who have offered and all have been turned down. She just needs to accept one of those proposals, and that's the hard part."

-Aleros to a Cenarion colleague about Illithias

Delion

Postby Delion » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:05 am

((Lans, I'm using both, if you don't mind. XD

I'll get yours done ASAP. Work is crazyhellabusy at the moment and I have no free time, and dear lord I need to sleep right now.))
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY

Beltar

Postby Beltar » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:43 pm

"Hmm? Who's singin', y'say? Well, son, 'at's Annalea al'Cair. Aye, daughter o' th' fabric folks down near Canals. Ah, lad, now there's one what's outta yer league. That lass has hair like an Elwynn mornin' sun, a smile t' light up a room, an' a singin' voice like th' best songbird y'ever heard. An' damn ya if y'think me a dirty ol' cretin fer sayin' it, but she's built nice too. Hey now, just 'cuz I'mma old wrecked dwarf an' stick t'my kind don't mean I can't 'preciate fine workmanship, aye, even if I'd need a ladder?

"Don't be fooled, boy. She looks all sweet 'n' pure's Crystal Lake's ever been, like she oughta be singin' love songs an' twistin' flower garlands all th' day, but 'at girl's studied a damnsight more'n fancy words'n' little heals in 'em books she's got. Shadows are 'at girl's friend, see. I seen 'er rip a man's mind apart like 'twas nothin'. 'Sides, she's taken, an' 'er man's right over there down front, th'one wi' big sword. An' if he don't get ya, them other two with 'im--th' red-haired lass an' th' Northman beside 'er, *both* of 'em with big swords? 'At's her sister 'n' brother-in-law. An' if THEY don't get ya, well, I'd be happy t'oblige. Riders, we stick wi' our own, y'ken?

"Just sit back an' enjoy 'er singin', boy."

-- Beltar Forgebreaker, to a slightly forward patron of the Gilded Rose, on Annalea al'Cair.

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Manlite wrote:(( Feliche 100% in. ))

"Yeh can judge a bloke on how they take a punch. I'm serious. Some blokes'll crumble like a piece o'me cinnamon cake. Others'll pull a knife an' start swingin' like a fuckin' tosser. That bloke, Feliche? The tall elf in the well-serviced armor? I think he likes gettin' hit. That's a dangerous fucker. He'll take what yeh get. He'll take everythin' yeh can throw at 'em, an' when yer finally worn down an' out? That's when he'll swing back. That's the part when yeh fall down, gummin' the teeth that yeh get knocked outta yer thick skull. He's cool an' calcualtin' with a vicious streak. Och. Don't believe me? His lady friend's a feral cannibal. So whatever yer thinkin' o'doin, he's already had it done ta him. With teeth."

--Bricu Bittertongue, on Feliche
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Delion

Postby Delion » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:57 am

"Mr. Lansiron Aseran? Goodness, I think he'd hate the formalities, simple as they are. I wouldn't exactly call him handsome, Madame - at least, not in a traditional sense. If one was after someone with a rougher edge, then yes, I'd say he was handsome. Accidentally so, however. I find him quite intriguing, to be perfectly honest; you'd think, being of his mingled heritage, he wouldn't fit too well anywhere. To the contrary, he's found his niche and is snug in it, even if it isn't the most well-regarded of professions. And he's unintentionally graceful because of it, I'm sure. He knows his way around a weapon, I can vouch for that - and I don't think he's terribly conscious of it, but there are moments where he isn't elegant so much as controlled in his mannerisms. He really does have his own style. Oh, all right, back to his looks. If you insist. Well, he's... Scruffy, but not abhorrently so. He just looks a little wild - not as a druid might, but as a man who doesn't care for frippery or mirrors. His hair though, that is nice - darkest black, it looks a little uncommon on someone with those ears. He can look so serious with those grey eyes of his and that blunt manner, but he's actually rather congenial when he's at ease. I truly wouldn't mind getting to know him a little more, I'd ask more about his parentage as it fascinates me so - but I always feel it a little too personal or taboo to bring up.

Can he do the job? -Well-! I could tell you about a time he near single-handedly felled a dragon. Hardly broke a sweat, either. All while balanced on the edge of a precipice, deep in the territory of orcs. Did I mention the dragon was invisible, and he still parried and dodged and slew the thing himself? I'm sure that Lady Lovelace will write a chapter about him next!"
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY

Shad

Postby Shad » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:02 pm

((Thrennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.))

"Well, ah, let me see. She is human, to begin, with lovely auburn hair to her shoulders. I have noticed a rather constant tang of metal to her scent, even when she is out of her armor. These days it tends to lack the burning flavor, and is less strong than the scents of home and Light. Do not give me that look, Light /has/ a scent. It is a very clean smell. Particularly from her, as she is an excellent healer, and--

Right. Visual description. Mine apologies. Sort of average height, lightish skin, mostly unblemished. Unsmudged too, recently. Grey eyes, I believe? Quite attractive. Slim, though still carrying a slight bit of extra weight from childbearing--you might note her by the babe. Have you tried asking around the Gilded Rose? Why is it you are looking for her, anyway?

Oh. That. I would not bring it up, were I you. You see, she has seemed...a bit off emotionally since she bore, and were you to upset her, you would have to deal with her husband. Perhaps I should describe him too, so you know when to run?"

--Haemon Shadowind, to a dissatisfied patron of the Pig & Whistle
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune

Fells

Postby Fells » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:13 pm

"Darrows? Yva, y'mean? Short, 'bout so tall, dressed t'the sixes? Ayeh, know her. Y'can tell her by a handful'a things; there'sat fall'a dark hair, or the way she puts off more'n a bit'a chill. Might not be her, too, she's gots that loomin' cold thing what she calls Jak always close at hand. If'n ya don' see him, don' git fooled. S'likely jest a call 'way. They match in all manner'a wrong ways. Don' even ask 'bout their bunny, neither.

"Oh! Tha's how y'can tell her out. She don' wear no shoes, tha's fer one. So oddish, too. Mean, her things're so loverly an' tailored, but bare feet? I don' unnerstand it, m'own self. Some casterly thing, I can ask Laz...

"So no, she ain't 'round. An' I don' feel partial ta tellin' y'more 'till I gotcher name, fella. She's a Rider. Same's me. Who the Nether're you?"

- Fells Drachmas, to someone a bit nosier than they ought to be.

Threnn
Site Admin

Postby Threnn » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:13 am

((Ohgod so late. A hojillion apologies to Shad and Beltar.))

---

"Two paladins, wouldn't think we'd need a midwife, you know? But there's...a history there, and people talked sense into us, sent Shad our way.

Haemon Shadowind? He's been in here before; you've seen him. White hair, about average height for a Kal'dorei? No, no tattoos or scars or anything.

Yeah, I know, doesn't narrow it down a lot. He's soft-spoken, a bit formal when he's speaking Common, even when we're feeding him shot after shot. But formal's not the same as humorless. Ought to hear him on the box, pinning Sky or Fellsie into a corner.

When he's a cat, though, 's a bit different. I don't know how old he is, but when he's shifted, his demeanor changes. Seems even older, if it's possible... More cat than elf. I've seen other druids get playful, or start purring, yeah, but this isn't the same. They take on traits. Shad becomes.

Plus, we finally got him wearing the Black and Red. So, you know, if Jenn or David ever settle down and start families... oh, don't give me that look."

--Threnn Bittertongue to Reese Langston, on Haemon Shadowind

---

"Oi, you kids get away from that pig. I swear to Elune, I see you in here again and I'll get Beltar out here. That's the pig's owner.

Yes, a dwarf. You know where the dwarves came from? The Titans carved them from stone, and Beltar's no exception. He's harder than granite, and if he comes out here and catches you up, he'll crush you in his grip like I've seen you brats do to butterflies. And if you try to outrun him, he has a big bloody gun. I've seen him shoot a gnat out of the air at five hundred paces, so don't think you're a challenge.

Yeah, that's right. Run.

*sigh*

Nah, he'd yell, but I don't think he'd really shoot them. 'sides, he wouldn't chase them far. His leg still bothers him now and then, 'specially if he's been up north a while. Not that I'd recommend pissing him off in general. He's not all beard and bluster. He has his softer moments, but he doesn't brook any bullshit, either.

...no, you're not making a ham out of Squealer. Do I have to tell you about the time Beltar was out of bullets and clubbed an ogre to death with the butt of his boomstick?"

--Annalea al'Cair, to Stormwind street urchins and Stephen Ryback, on Beltar Forgebreaker

Return to “Roleplay”