Current Happenings

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Bricu

Re: Current Happenings

Postby Bricu » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:17 am

Bricu and Threnn are having regular boxing lessons. Also, it appears that the ability to headbutt is passed on from father to daughter: Naiara almost broke Robert Bell's nose.

Thenia Al'Cair, however, is not amused.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Duugvilder

Postby Duugvilder » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Duugvilder is enjoying the Winter Veil celebration - his first since leaving home. So many friends and so many gifts to make for them has helped him ignore the fact that he's missing two days of his life that he can't seem to place [my way of dealing with the stoopid WoW bug that kept kicking me off the server when I'd log into Duug]. He visited his family for Winter Veil and, although it was a good visit and he occasionally misses his family, it reaffirmed his decision to leave in the first place.

Duugvilder hopes to buy an actual house in the coming new year. He has some leads near Stormwind (his first choice for residence), particularly in Northshire and Lakeshire. His ever-growing collection of pets is starting to force the issue.

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:32 am

Today, Knight Captain Haylie Dannis arrested one Reese Langston on possession of a controlled/illegal substance. If Office Dannis does not release him, the plan is to bribe him.

This will remove all of the guild's gold. Player assets are intact (as is the real guild bank); however, the Riders are as broke as Dan.
--

Aleros

Postby Aleros » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:57 am

Aleros is off in the Emerald Dream. Indefinitely. He's left the deed to his shop with Aelflaed, and his cabin to the rest of his family. The Cenarions came calling and demanded he return.

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:38 pm

Bricu has a plan.
--

Aelflaed

Postby Aelflaed » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:36 am

In an attempt to pre-empt getting evicted from her apartment, Aely has moved. While she's still paying rent to Bryan and Bess Cross at the Silver Shield, she's taken most of her stuff to stay at SWU, hoping to take some heat off the Crosses business.
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking

Tiforis

Postby Tiforis » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:57 am

Icecrown? Who has time for that?

Science is happening.
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.

Mugrir

Postby Mugrir » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Mugrir just spent last night trying to decipher reality from fantasy, because after fighting through a mobbed Stormwind for three hours, fighting back his own emotions about the chants and cries for blood... he was suddenly returned to a very peaceful park, and a lot of unamused and frustrated Riders.

He spent the rest of the night drinking it off with Homrend and the others before moving back to the Boomstick Pub, to lie down and collect himself. He's worried that his relentless search for a soul fragment in the reaches of Ulduar, paired with his volunteer head-hunting for the Kirin Tor, has left him exhausted. The weight of being a 'newlywed', trying to save said wife from a deteriorating coma, and now the death of his trusted human friend, Mayanna, might have finally caught up to him. He doesn't even want to think about an alternative reason that the experience happened.

((Also, hello! Been meaning to pop on here for who knows how long...))

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Tarelyn has finally found the courage to speak up on the buzzbox again, though she has been listening for a long while. Last week, Bricu browbeat her into having breakfast with him and Threnn, giving her chance to coo over the little one and generally enjoy being in human company.

Tiforis

Postby Tiforis » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Tif realized that Love has no date of expiration.
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.

Return to “Roleplay”