Current Happenings

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Aelflaed

Re: Current Happenings

Postby Aelflaed » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:27 am

Aelflaed has been quieter than usual of late, and spending large amounts of time in Icecrown. When not in Icecrown, she's been hard to find. Even Mrs. Cross has been somewhat worried, and has come looking for her at the Pig.

Angoleth has been spending time in the archives in Darnassus' Temple of the Moon.

Annie Mae is kicking ass and taking names, as usual. Currently, this means deaders in the Plaguelands. She's not overly fond of the work, though, and is looking forward to fighting somewhere that she's not afraid of the trees coming alive and trying to eat her. As she needs to do some work in Felwood, I suspect the tree thing will be an ongoing issue.
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking

Bellesta

Postby Bellesta » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Last night, Adel Ashawe's shop was broken into by a buzzbox thief. One might say it was a grizzly affair. The damages left behind were unbearable to the poor woman, so she decided to unwind with a bubble bath. Her gorloc hatchling joined her in playing with suds all around Dravir's apartment. Witnesses might say it was a very kodiak moment.

Varenna

Postby Varenna » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Bellesta wrote:Last night, Adel Ashawe's shop was broken into by a buzzbox thief. One might say it was a grizzly affair. The damages left behind were unbearable to the poor woman, so she decided to unwind with a bubble bath. Her gorloc hatchling joined her in playing with suds all around Dravir's apartment. Witnesses might say it was a very kodiak moment.

Ow.
Personal isn't the same as important.

Thiyenn

Postby Thiyenn » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:47 pm

A strangely familiar face turned up at the Pig last night, and then, much to my chagrin, puked a little on the floorboards. In front of a handful of strangers. Not earning any cool points, Skullz.

However, she did leave the bartender a big tip, and put sawdust on the spot. Official blame is on the steady diet of magical fish.

Thiyenn

Postby Thiyenn » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Skulley punched Jarderk in the face at the Legerdemain last night. It was extremely satisfying.

"Excuse me miss, but could you tell me what cock tastes like? I wanted to ask an expert" does not go over very well with the Skullz, for some reason.

Grendrak

Postby Grendrak » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:37 am

Gren was seen talking to Tarquin about skulduggery, and is obviously very bad at this sort of thing. Mentions of dragons and holy artifacts abound and hopefully that random guard that was in the bar doesn't have a loud mouth.

Tiforis

Postby Tiforis » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:02 am

Tif is....sad, heartbroken. But he'll keep going, he's a survivor, it's what he does.

And Ice Cream helps.
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.

Bellesta

Postby Bellesta » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:12 am

Adel is wondering why a fraction of the shop's funds are going into ice cream buckets.

Denne

Postby Denne » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:58 am

Denne was supposed to be using Brewfest as a marketing opportunity, but like every year, she's given in to bacchanalia.

Yva

Postby Yva » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:55 am

HRMMM. Let me see.

Yva: Alive! No really. She negotiated with something big and powerful versus something big and nasty and got a pulse back, but it doesn't lacks its draw backs. She just spent a week being hormonal (whoda thunk having a cycle would be so traumatizing), she's discovered hunger, fatigue, bathroom breaks, and all sorts of strange stuff. Fel magic - shadows in particular? Not so good on the live body thanks to Freya's "blessing", so she's been leaning more towards ice and fire as they don't make her quite as nauseous. Also, she's cataloguing everything she kills and has started planting ferns. "One life taken, one shall be given." Worth mentioning: she and Jak have been talking to/dealing with Jak's uncle Eloim, who's just given Jak the family lands which are uhhh, impressive. Yva didn't quite realize exactly how much land a nobleman was entitled to and is a LITTLE BIT taken aback by it. She's not sure she's got the pedigree on paper to be a Lady Balthasar, but when she brought it up, Jak laughed at her. Cause he's a huge jerk.

Rosie: Getting into trouble. She's worried about Adel, worried about Tif, thinks Dravir is all sorts of a dong, and is really displeased that her sister is working for a crazy dead chick. She somehow managed to convince an upright citizen (Arrens) to go on a date with her more for the challenge of "CAN I GET HIM TO DO THIS" than anything else. It took a while, but he eventually said yes. Enter the "Oh man, what did I just DO" portion of the day.

Seylon & Skyborne: Around, but oddly quiet. Sey's re-enlisted and is out on the field, Sky's watching Khallar. When she's not watching Khallar, she's at the farm bothering Fells and company. When she's not doing THAT . . . she's probably at her place in Dalaran with Tirith, making Fells-A-Mama VERY ANGRY.

Indarra: Don't ask. You don't really want to know.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Return to “Roleplay”