Current Happenings

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Tiforis

Re: Current Happenings

Postby Tiforis » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 am

Tiforis Sevita has not been seen or heard from since the Cataclysm.
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.

Illithias

Postby Illithias » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Illithias is spending most of her time in Kalimdor, in night elf lands. She's hunting Horde bands in Ashenvale, and getting a sense of the scale of the Cataclysm, and the Horde's aggression. She alternates that with brief forays back to Stormwind.
I am become Illithias, Destroyer of Worlds.

Grendrak

Postby Grendrak » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Grendrak Strongheart has also not been seen or heard from since the Cataclysm, and his farm in Westfall is now mostly composed of a giant hole with some bits floating in the air.

Jolstraer

Postby Jolstraer » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:21 am

Sadiraia has been tasked by the infamous Tarquin a Danwyrith with keeping an eye on one Ginger Dan in the Dwarven District, and hopes to gain further employment by doing a good job of it.
"I left my home where the dead never rose
But the streets of gold i've yet to find
And at the end of the day all you can do is pray
Without hope well you might as well be blind, yeah be blind
Tomorrow comes a day too soon"

Varenna

Postby Varenna » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Varenna Sungale is spending most of her time in Stormwind, trying to recover from having been under a glacier for several months. She is on official medical leave with no specified return date from the Argent Crusade who, let's face it, don't have as much need for her as they used to. To keep herself occupied she's taken to drawing lots of little circles, boxes and arrows on maps. That one of the Alliance's new anti-undead military consultants seals her letters with an ornate Thalassian "VS" could be called a coincidence, but it would be called so incorrectly.

Ilarra Stormrunner is more or less back to her terrifying self again. She's been keeping fairly quiet, which is probably an extremely bad sign.

Ilanna Stormrunner is dead. The plumage don't enter into it. She's stone dead. She's not pining, she's passed on. She's no more. She has ceased to be. She's expired and gone to meet her maker. She is a late elf. She's a stiff. Bereft of life she rests in peace. If she hadn't been nailed to the perch she would be pushing up the daises. She's run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible.

She is an EX ELF.

The circumstances remain unknown. On a tip from a voice over the buzzbox Chryste succeeded in finding the place where she became an ex elf, though little left of her. Shortly afterward, Chryste started being followed and irritated by a half mad nature spirit calling itself "Ambry."
Personal isn't the same as important.

Kyraine

Postby Kyraine » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:56 am

Kyraine is starting to learn that making impulsive decisions, without knowing all the facts first, is not a good idea.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Tarq

Postby Tarq » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:37 pm

On the eve of whenever-the-fuck-we-are-now, Tarquin & Annalea decided to go on a pleasure cruise in the South Seas for a couple days. This may have had something to do with certain heinous fuckery most foul that will soon be posted. Anyway, the ship got grabbed by a giant frigging octopus and Tarq & Annie washed up in Vash'jir. This vast underwater civilization is full of wonders undreamt of by the human mind, and is about to host a confrontation between good and evil that could shake the foundations of Azeroth itself. However, there are no cigarettes underwater, so Tarquin just wants to find the quickest way the fuck out of there.

Jakob Balthasar is an insufferably proud father, but Niall is too young to learn to read or use a sword, so he's pretty much useless for anything but changing diapers; besides, there are bills to pay and all their money disappeared when the Forsaken took Hillsbrad.
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow

uthas

Postby uthas » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Uthas was living peacefully in the house about Northshire until the world exploded. He promptly jumped on a boat to Kalimdor to ask the druids of Moonglade wtf, and then the kraken entered. He's found his way to Deepholm, where he is mostly wandering lost in a big fucking cave.

Yurislav got turned into a werewolf a few years ago, and now he's having the time of his life and making a lot of money. Hopefully the cure will not come soon.

Giorgi is still comfortably dead.
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a bitch would draw.

Illithias

Postby Illithias » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Illithias is having the time of her life now that she has tangible enemies to fight against again. Throwing her lot in where ever she can, she's been fighting the Twilight's Hammer from Deepholm to the Highlands. This has been interspersed with returns to Stormwind where practical to maintain her gardens.

Unbeknown to Illi, after hearing some context-less stories and half-formed tales concerning Illi, Varian Wrynn tasked some of his aides with locating her and requesting she become one of Anduin's tutors/bodyguards. Advisors, including some from SI:7 quickly, and overwhelmingly, convinced Varian otherwise.
I am become Illithias, Destroyer of Worlds.

Cassamir

Postby Cassamir » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Cassamir the Broken is slightly less broken. While the death of 'The Prince' (as Cass always called Arthas) was ultimately good for him and his broken mind, he still took it rather hard. As folks separated and went their own ways after the campaign, Cass wandered and eventually made his way back to Shattrath. There he spent the subsequent time (months? years? he's not quite sure) recuperating and mending his fractured psyche, dwelling in the Lower City, and learning from and teaching other wandering mages as the opportunity presented itself. Rumors of troubles back home eventually reached him and upon hearing of the news of the cataclysm, Cass bid farewell to the peace offered in Shattrath and made his return to Azeroth.

No longer driven by his dementia and fixation on the 'Prince', Cass could now almost be considered sane (though the strength and quality of his fragile sanity is anyone's guess). He seems almost giddy at the prospect of more adventure, arcane discoveries, and, of course, the thrill of finding new and exciting ways to (almost) die and/or get his friends (almost) killed. Oh, and a new pair of pants. He could always use a new pair of pants.

Return to “Roleplay”