Current Happenings

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Duugvilder

Re: Current Happenings

Postby Duugvilder » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Duugvilder is just kicking around. He is awaiting word from King Mekkatorque regarding the reclamation of Gnomeregan. He is adventuring and making money from his maps and exploration. He is doing a ton of cooking, in part to "torture" the pregnant Yva with culinary delights, but mostly to hear the yummy sounds from his girlfriend - Annimae. He is a Crusader, a Kingslayer, a Chef, Exalted among the Alliance factions...he is a Gnome of Action!!!

Bellesta

Postby Bellesta » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Adel is now married, with the begrudging blessing of Dravir's father. She has also began to really make some headway on Loche's designs and the information she's been given. She's not telling anyone around her everything that's going on, hiding a lot of the truth of her dealings with Galvan from both her husband and business partner.

Otherwise she is spending time in Shadowmoon, helping the Boomsticks.

Bellesta was mortally wounded and her father set her to lie asleep in the Emerald Dream, as a last ditch effort to save her life. The effort was unsuccessful, and she remains in the barrow dens. Those seeking here whereabouts would be able to locate her father, but he has made no effort to inform any next of kin or allies of her death.

Varenna

Postby Varenna » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 am

Like a lot of others who took part in a battle where countless people were repetitively killed, raised, and rekilled, flung off the highest point in the world by explosion, val'kyr, or earthquake, sucked into a cursed sword, or outright incinerated in shadow goop they failed to not stand in, Crusader Varenna Sungale remains missing six weeks after the final confrontation with the Lich King. Ten days ago her name was removed from the Argent Crusade's active search list, allowing her will to go into effect.

Priestess Lara Stormrunner is still trying to remember how to be herself, being somewhat confused she hasn't yet been re-possessed and forced to resume being a shadowy vampiric serial killer instead. She's rather ambivalent about the band of mercenaries, criminals, and total bastards she's found herself to be a member of, and finds she fears unexpected stab wounds much less when in the company of nicer people like Chelody Smallwing, who has kindly forgiven her for an attempted shadowy vampiric serial killing. The brothel/suppervillainous lair known as the Twisted Mirror remains open, but not under Lara's management; instead she's moved in with a multiple-soul-personality draenei spiritualist and her zombie girlfriend.

The shadow creature previously known as "Ilarra" remains at large, and has likely found somebody new to possess.

Ilanna Stormrunner continues to exist in a state of permanent vacation. Yesterday she caught a fish *this* big.

Ezylia de Fontesque learned how to temporarily duplicate herself some time ago, and has been spending a lot more time in her bedroom at the Silver Feather than usual.
Personal isn't the same as important.

Lansiron

Postby Lansiron » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 am

Varenna wrote:Like a lot of others who took part in a battle where countless people were repetitively killed, raised, and rekilled, flung off the highest point in the world by explosion, val'kyr, or earthquake, sucked into a cursed sword, or outright incinerated in shadow goop they failed to not stand in, Crusader Varenna Sungale remains missing six weeks after the final confrontation with the Lich King. Ten days ago her name was removed from the Argent Crusade's active search list, allowing her will to go into effect.

[Lansiron] says: Pike off. I ain't mournin' 'til they find the body. That blood's so 'ard you could blackjack a gronn with a good throw of 'er, and she'dve walked it off before he knew 'is up from down again.

Ezylia de Fontesque learned how to temporarily duplicate herself some time ago, and has been spending a lot more time in her bedroom at the Silver Feather than usual.

((oh my.))

Shaurria

Postby Shaurria » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Alanon, Pitch, and Shaurria left Saturday morning for Ashenvale, for a week of R&R and catching up with the rest of their family. Lark will be spending a few days with them, after that she may be heading back to Stormwind. ((Depending on how good the internet is where we'll be staying. Yay vacation! Star and I will be back in a week))
Will you carry me down the aisle that final day
With your tears and cold hands shaking from the weight
When you lower me down beneath that sky of gray
Let the rain fall down and wash away your pain

Yva

Postby Yva » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Skyborne is sorta doing that thing where she flails about relationships and the difficulties presented in getting to know people. She's grown close to Taius, and likes him, but she's also wary of A) his reputation B) her own flakiness and C) FELLS.

Seylon is about ready to move. House is packed, kids are packed, Southshore here we come. She also kinda got Fel a gift in a large drake named Tock. Tock's a bitch, but she's fond of the family and doesn't seem to want to go anywhere.

Yva's pregnant. And moody. And would probably eat you if you were covered in chocolate and olives.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:51 am

Bricu refers to himself as Semi-Retired. He's meeting with SI7 officials to finally work out some sort of Detente, all while bribing officials with baked goods.

I remembered I had alts too. They're not doing a good god damn thing.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Kyraine

Postby Kyraine » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:19 am

Kyraine is still working for the 7th Legion, still trying to figure out what's going on with her ward, and is sincerely hoping that the mess of feathers under her bunk isn't a sign of Blue's guilt in regards to the coop full of dead chickens at Winterguarde.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Jolstraer

Postby Jolstraer » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:40 am

A thief in the night is stealing important keys and pissing off the Dock Boys.
"I left my home where the dead never rose
But the streets of gold i've yet to find
And at the end of the day all you can do is pray
Without hope well you might as well be blind, yeah be blind
Tomorrow comes a day too soon"

Denne

Postby Denne » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:49 pm

With the world significantly less imperiled, and acquired items successfully converted into coin, Denne hasn't been feeling the adventuring bug so much of late. She's putting more effort toward her family's business prospects, much to the delight of her overworked assistant and fence.

Return to “Roleplay”