Writing Challenge: Badassery

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Yva

Writing Challenge: Badassery

Postby Yva » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:03 pm

((An experiment I'd like to try for our WTT:RP blog. I would like some lovely volunteers to write up a scene - 500 to 750 words - that embodies The Badass. This is a different threshold for everyone, I understand. There does not have to be violence, it could be a snippet of dialogue which best showcases your character at his or her finest, whether it's negotiating, threatening, healing, or yes, being violent. Again, short and sweet, 500 to 750 words. Help me out here, folks. You're all amazing, and everyone wants their character to be a show stopper. This is your chance to ROCK STAR OUT.

In advance, yes you can write someone else's character, though I would highly encourage you to run your submission by them before posting. Also, if you want to be badass /at the expense of someone else's character/ run it by them. I don't want 47 submissions on people showing up Tarquin, or I'm fairly certain he'd blow a gasket and rightfully so.

Now then. Go, and be badass. Please. <3))
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Return to “Roleplay”